For Android users, three vertically oriented dots is observed instead in the top right corner. This serves the same purpose as the gear icon on iPhones. This action should take you to a page with several subheadings.
– Click Linked Accounts under the “Settings” subheading. A list of social media platforms with an integration ability with Instagram is displayed.
– Click Facebook. This will take you to a Facebook login page, still on Instagram.
– Enter your Facebook login details. This will log you into your Facebook account from within Instagram.
Note that you’ll be given an option to open Facebook via the Facebook application also. Once you’re logged in, you’ll be asked to choose who will be able to view your photos. The following options are available; Public, Friends, Friends except acquaintance, Only Me and Acquaintance.
– Choose the option which best suits your needs and click the “OK” button. This will take you back to the page which contains a list of social media platforms you’re allowed to link with Instagram. You’ll notice the Facebook icon has turned blue, indicating you’re now sharing your posts on Facebook. By default, your Instagram posts will be shared on your Facebook timeline. After completing these steps, you’ll be able to share your Instagram posts to Facebook. However after creating the link, it is possible to share old posts.
Sharing old Instagram posts to Facebook
– Choose an image from your profile tab
– Click the ellipses on the top right corner
A pop up menu appears with several options.
– Click Share
– Select Facebook
– Click the Share button which appears at the top right corner
The post will be shared to your Facebook account.
Want to cut the link between Instagram and Facebook?
The link between the two platforms can be cut off at any time. If you decide to do so, follow the steps below. – Open your Facebook application
– Click the horizontal lines on the bottom right corner A list of options will come up.
– Scroll down and select Account settings
– scroll down through the list of options and select Apps
– Click Logged in with Facebook on the next page which appears on executing the previous step
A list of social media platforms linked with your Facebook account is displayed.
– Select Instagram
– Scroll down through the list of options and click the Remove App button at the bottom
You’ll then be asked again if you wish to remove the app or cancel the process.
– To confirm your decision, click the Remove button.
That is it on Linking Instagram to Facebook. Please share!!!