We’ll show you the complete step by step guide on how to reset your Facebook category on Facebook.
This article teaches how to switch your business category on this social media website in just a quick minute.
Change Business Category on Facebook: To change your business category on Facebook, do the following:
1. First, Facebook login your account. Sign into your Facebook account if you are not automatically signed in already. Enter your login credentials and click “Log in”.
2. Now, go to the “Pages” section under the “Explore” shortcut. There will be an orange flag icon right next to it.
3. Next, select the page that you wish to edit. Each page will be displayed prominently, so your options are very clear.
4. Locate and select the “About” option, which is located just below the profile picture for your page.
5. Choose the “Edit” option, which is located right next to “Category”. You will find it beneath the “General” heading. Once you click Edit, you will see a new window spear on your screen.
6. Now, you’ll need to select your business category. Bear in mind that you can delete the existing category by pressing the “X” icon that is located beside it.
All of the categories will appear in a drop-down menu that you can scroll through until you find the right one.
7. Finally, you will need to click the “Save” button, which is located on the bottom left hand side of the page.
This will save all of the changes that you have made to your Facebook business profile.
TIPS: It is important that you take the time to find the right category to match your business so that you can have a good online presence.
That is it on Change Business Category on Facebook | How to Change Your Business Category on Facebook.