Huawei Mate 20 Pro – SPECIFICATIONS
ModelHuawei Mate 20 Pro
- Design Type The size, shape, and appearance of a mobile phone, as well as the arrangement and placement of essential components, are referred to as form factor. In mobile phones, there are three major form factors: bar phones, folding phones, and sliding phones.
Dimensions75.94 x 158.72 x 7.98 mm
- Display Type and Display Technology => A variety of display technologies and types are used in mobile phones: TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even more advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layers of conductive material with a very small gap between them that acts as
Size6.3 in (inches)
Resolution1080 x 3120 pixels
- Display Colors is refers to the number of different shades of colors that the screen is capable of displaying => 64K colors, 256K colors and 16 million colors, Obviously 16M is highest available range of colors and better than others.
- Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.
524 ppi (pixels per inch)
Touch ScreenYes Multi Touch Support
- Display Protection => It is usually best to go for a smartphone with Gorilla Glass for that added protection and peace of mind. Gorilla Glass is a particular alkali-aluminosilicate glass layer with outstanding damage resistance that helps protect mobile displays from scratches, drops, and bumps of everyday use.
Curved 2.5D glass screen
CPU The main chipset of the device.4x 2.8 GHz ARM Cortex-A76, 4x ?? GHz ARM Cortex-A55, Cores: 8
- GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.
ARM Mali-G72 MP24, Cores: 24
- RAM (Memory) (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allows information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.
6 GB, 8 GB
- Internal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files and other user data Is stored.
64 GB, 128 GB, 256 GB
- Memory Card Slot is a special slot for inserting a memory card. Memory cards allow you to expand the phone’s built-in memory, A memory card (sometimes called a flash memory card or a storage card) is a small storage medium used to store data such as text, pictures, audio, and video, for use on small, portable or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, digital cameras.
microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
- Sensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.
- Operating System OS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.
Android 9.0 Pie
- User Interface UI or user interface of a device is the look and feel of the on-screen menu system. How it works, its color scheme, how it responds to button presses, all of these things are part of the user interface. Yes
- Rear Camera is able to capture photographs and usually videos, The most important characteristics of a camera are the resolution (measured in megapixels), lens focus type (fixed or automatic), higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality photos, but not always a good measurement of the photos quality.
9.98 MP (megapixels)
Image3648 x 2736 pixels
Video3840 x 2160 pixels
- Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)
Front Camera23.79 MP (megapixels)
Capacity Battery Capacity4200 mAh, Li-Polymer