Samsung Galaxy Tab A Plus (2019) – SPECIFICATIONS
ModelSamsung Galaxy Tab A Plus (2019)
- Design Type The size, shape, and appearance of a mobile phone, as well as the arrangement and placement of essential components, are referred to as form factors. In mobile phones, there are three major form factors: bar phones, folding phones, and sliding phones.
Dimensions201.5 x 122.4 x 8.9 mm
Weight325 Grams (With Battery)
- Display Type and Display Technology => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even more advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layers of conductive material with a very small gap between them that acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchscreen (a touchscreen with (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)
Size8 in (inches)
Resolution1920 x 1200 pixels
- Display Colors is refer to the number of different shades of colors that the screen is capable of displaying => 64K colors, 256K colors, and 16 million colors, Obviously 16M is the highest available range of colors and better than others.
- Pixel Density (PPI) is referred to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (PPI). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.
283 PPI (pixels per inch)
Touch ScreenYes with Multitouch Support
- Display Protection => It is usually best to go for a smartphone with Gorilla Glass for that added protection and peace of mind. Gorilla Glass is a particular alkali-aluminosilicate glass layer with outstanding damage resistance that helps protect mobile displays from scratches, drops, and bumps of everyday use.
CPU The main chipset of the device.2x 1.8 GHz ARM Cortex-A73, 6x 1.6 GHz ARM Cortex-A53, Cores: 8
- GPU(Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.
ARM Mali-G71 MP2, Cores: 2
- RAM (Memory) (Random Access Memory) is a sort of computer memory that allows information to be stored and accessed fast from random locations. Any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the bytes before it. The most prevalent type of memory in computers, smartphones, tablets, and other electronic devices is RAM.
- Internal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets, and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files, and other user data Is stored.
- Memory Card Slot is a memory card slot that can be used to insert a memory card. You can use memory cards to expand the phone’s built-in memory. A memory card (also known as a flash memory card or a storage card) is a compact storage medium for storing data such as text, photos, audio, and video on small, portable, or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, and digital cameras.
microSD, microSDHC, and microSDXC are all types of microSD cards.
- Sensors are electronic components that detect and respond to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure, and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect the current location of your electronic device.
- Operating System OS => Every computer system is based on a piece of software known as an operating system (OS). The operating system is in charge of the computer’s essential functions (such as smartphones, PDAs, tablet computers, and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to download and execute third-party software (apps), which are used to enhance the device’s functionality.
Oreo (Android 8.1)
User Interface UI or user interface of a device is the look and feel of the on-screen menu system. How it works, its color scheme, how it responds to button presses, all of these things are part of the user interface.Yes with Modified Android
- Rear Camera is capable of taking photos and, in most cases, movies, The resolution (measured in megapixels) and lens focus type (fixed or automated) are the most essential qualities of a camera. Higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality images, however, this is not necessarily an accurate indication of the quality of the photos.
7.99 megapixels (megapixels)
Image3264 x 2448 pixels
Video1920 x 1080 pixels
- Flash Light => In most camera mobile phones, there are two types of flash lights: LED Flash (LED flash uses less energy and takes up less space than other light sources; LEDs may be strobed quicker than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)
Front Camera5.04 MP (megapixels)
Capacity Battery Capacity5000 mAh, Li-Polymer