HOW TO VIEW YOUR BLOCKED FRIENDS LIST ON FACEBOOK
1. Click the “Lock” icon at the top of any Facebook page and click the “How Do I Stop Someone From Bothering Me?” section.
2. Click the “View All Blocked Users” link to open the Blocked People window to view all blocked users.
3. Click the “Unblock” button to the right of the user you want to unblock.
4. Click “Confirm” to unblock that user, letting that user once again view your timeline and have permission to contact you.
5. Click “Close” to close the Blocked People window
Alternate Method: This post was not to guide you through blocking a Facebook friend, this blog has a separate post designed to take you through each step of blocking a friend on Facebook, and this post is to show you the list of friends you have blocked successfully.
This will serve as a confirmation
Step 1: Login to your Facebook account
Step 2: Navigate and click on the settings icon
Step 3: Scroll through the drop down menu to select the “privacy settings”
Step 4: Locate the “blocked” option on the sidebar. This will reveal the list of friends you restricted from accessing your Facebook activities.
Step 5: Find the “blocked friends list” and click on edit.
Now, you have actually ridden yourself of the friends that spoil your Facebook experience.
It was fun for me to help you through the confirmation process, feel free to visit the blog anytime you have a Facebook question.
Please share this(How to View Your Blocked Friends List On Facebook) on Facebook and all??