Okay, let me say here that even if you don’t want to unblock someone on Facebook, it’s always nice to visit those people on your blocked list to make certain that you didn’t actually block them in error.
Facebook is a social network that runs via the power of friendship – blocking so many people won’t help you and not blocking annoying Facebook friends won’t be an option either.
So how do you go about accessing those friends or Facebook users that you’ve blocked? We shall see how to locate users blocked by you on FB.
Joke: Your future spouse might be on your Facebook blocked list. Sometimes go to your Facebook Blocked List just to see how your prisoners are doing.
How To See Your Blocked List On Facebook Via Computer
To locate your Facebook blocked list using your computer, do the following;
1. Open your Facebook account
2. Go to the top right corner and click on the small triangular-shaped icon
3. Select Settings from the drop-down menu
4. Click Blocking from the page that appears
5. Scroll to the “blocked users” section and you should see all the people you’ve blocked on Facebook so far.
Note that the list will be empty if you have not blocked anyone yet.
6. To unblock someone from the list, locate the name of the person and then click on the unblock button that is next to their name.
How To See Your Blocked List On Facebook App
To view your blocked list on your mobile application, there are two ways:
1. On your own personal Facebook app, tap on the menu button (☰)
2. Tap on “Account Settings’ (for iPhone users tap on “Settings”)
3. Tap on “Blocking”
B. Tap on the menu button (☰)
1. Tap on “Privacy shortcuts”
2. Scroll down and tap on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
3. On the drop-down menu, tap on “Blocked users”
See: How to Deactivate Facebook
You can click here for a detailed guide on how to unblock someone from Facebook.