Facebook is a great platform for connecting with friends, co-workers, family, and friends.
People signup account on facebook from time to time. Facebook allows its users to add friends and interact with them.
People that are on your facebook friends list can see virtually everything you share on the social media platform.
However, you can block a friend on facebook if you don’t want to interact with them anymore.
Blocking a Facebook user can be done with ease. But you’ve to know that blocking a facebook friend will stop them from seeing your profile and items you’re sharing on the platform.
You can chat with people you’ve blocked and facebook will move their names to your facebook blocked list.
This facebook post is all about how to unblock someone on facebook fast.
Perhaps you don’t know the steps involved in how to unblock a friend on FB, there is no point to be worried anymore because you are where you will learn how to unblock a friend on Facebook with just a few steps that can be completed within 2 to 3 minutes.
As a facebook user, you are eligible to unblock a friend that you blocked after two days (48 hours),. Once you do that, you’ll need to resend a friend request to add that person back as a friend.
This is because facebook won’t befriend you to the person you unblock on the social media platform automatically.
How To Unblock Someone On Facebook App
- Open Facebook app on your device
- Navigate to the top right corner of the app and tap on the menu icon
- Tap settings & privacy
- Tap Settings
- Scroll down the page and tap blocking
- Tap Unblock next to the person you wish to unblock and then tap unblock on the popup to confirm the action
That is how to unblock someone on facebook app via your smartphone. Bear in mind that you’ll need to resend a friend request to the person to reconnect with them asap.
Check below to figure out how to unblock Facebook friends via the facebook official website.
How Can You Unblock A Friend On Facebook?
To unblock someone on facebook, do the following:
- Make sure your device is connected to an active internet connection.
- Launch your web browser to use the Facebook web or launch a Facebook mobile app on your Android phones and iPhones.
- Log in to Facebook.
- Once you are logged in, tap the options icon.
- Select settings from the list of options.
- Select account settings next.
- Navigate to blocked users and click on unblock beside the name of the friend you want to unblock.
That is how to unblock a friend on facebook.
I hope How Can You Unblock A Friend On Facebook – Blocking & Unblocking Somebody On FB.
Please share this article with your friends and loved ones!