If yes, there is no need to be worried as this article contains everything you need to know about how to find a blocked list on facebook and unblock people right away. See: how to create a birthday fundraiser on facebook now
If you’re a Facebook veteran, you’ll agree with me that Facebook is a social network that functions optimally through the power of friendship.
And that blocking a lot of persons on the giant social media platform will not help you and not blocking annoying Facebook friends won’t be an option either.
That notwithstanding, facebook lets you block people you’re no longer interested in chatting or interacting with on the platform.
However, how do you go about accessing those friends or Facebook users that you’ve blocked?
In this article, we shall see how to locate users blocked by you on FB.
Interestingly, how to find and view your facebook blocked is very simple and easy.
Here is how to: change facebook language to english
How To Find Your Facebook Blocked List On App
To see your facebook blocked users, follow the below guide:
- First of all, you’ll need to turn on your smartphone and then tap on the Facebook app to continue to your profile page
- Next, find and tap on the three-parallel-lines icon at the top right corner of your Android device. For iPhone device users, you’ll need to scroll down the page and you should see the icon at the bottom of that page. Tap on it.
- Tap Setting & privacy from the drop-down menu that appears
- Locate and tap Settings from the dropdown
- Scroll down the page and then tap Blocking
- At the block users section, you should see all the people you’ve blocked on Facebook.
- Bear in mind that you can tap on the unblock button next to someone’s profile you wish to remove from the list
That is how to locate your blocked list on Facebook app.
How To Locate Your Blocked List On Facebook Website
Listed below are the steps you need to follow to view all your blocked list on facebook using your personal computer right now.
So if you’re using a Laptop or PC to access the Facebook social media platform, do the following to view your blocked friends list on Facebook:
1. From facebook.com, login your account
2. On your facebook news feed or facebook page, go to the top right corner and click question sign icon
3. Locate and click Privacy Shortcuts
4. Click …See More Privacy Shortcuts
5. Click Blocking at the left column of the page that appears
6. Scroll down the page to the blocked users section and you should see all the persons you’ve blocked from accessing your Facebook profile.
That is how to see your facebook blocked using your PC.
Please share How To find your Facebook block list to unblock someone | How To Access Your Blocked List On Facebook with your friends.