Unban/unblock someone on Facebook: Facebook is a powerful tool and a great way to keep in contact with friends and family. However, it does have its downsides and you might have blocked people when they get a little too annoying. If you want to reverse that decision, here’s how to unblock someone on Facebook.
Before you being the process it’s worth noting that unblocking someone will not automatically add the person back to your friends list. If you want to become friends with this person again, you’ll need to send them a new friend request.
In the future, an easier way of not seeing someone’s annoying posts is to unfollow them rather than blocking them. To do this, untick the following box within the cover photo area of their profile.
How To Unban/unblock Someone
To unban someone from your Page:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page
- Click People and Other Pages in the left column
- Click People Who Like This Page on the downward pointing arrow and select Banned People and Pages
- Click to check the box next to the name of the person you want to unban
- Click on setting and select Unban From Page
- Click Confirm
That is it on Unban/unblock someone on Facebook. I hope this article was helpful.
Kindly share this post with your friends and loved ones!!!