How Can I Change phone number in Facebook: If you are here because you want to figure out how to easily change your phone number on facebook, you are in the right place.
Interestingly, this article will show you the complete steps you will need to follow to easily figure out all the procedures you need to follow to easily figure out how to change phone numbers on facebook fast and easily.
Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones.
How Can I Change my phone number on Facebook?
Kindly follow the below guide to figure out how to change phone numbers on Facebook.
- On your browser, open Facebook.com.
- On Facebook’s welcome screen that opens up, login using your details.
- On the homepage of your profile, click the settings button (which resembles a gear symbol) located on the notifications tab.
- From the drop-down list that appears, click the Settings option.
- On the General Accounts Settings page that opens up, select Mobile from the categories present in the left pane.
- On the Mobile Settings page, under Your phones section, click the Add another mobile phone number link.
- On the Please re-enter your password box that opens up, enter your password to confirm your actions, and click Submit
- On the Activate Facebook Texts window that appears, select your country/region and your mobile carrier from the respective fields.
- Click Next to continue.
- On the new window that opens up, input the confirmation code that you will receive on your new number.
As soon as you will enter the confirmation code, your mobile number will be registered with Facebook.
If you do not receive the confirmation code immediately, please wait for a while.
Once you receive the code, come back to the same Mobile section under the Settings page of your Facebook account, and input the confirmation code to finalize the registration process.
That is it on How Can I Change a phone number on Facebook.
I hope this article was helpful.
Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!