This helps you better understand how people are interacting with your business and optimize your Facebook ads to drive more sales.
To get started, go to the Ticketmaster page in Events Manager and follow our guided instructions that help you select the pixel you want to use and configure your Facebook pixel ID in your account.
You can also follow the instructions below.
– Go to Settings
– Log in to Ticketmaster ONE to access FanBuilder and select Add Pixel Tracking.
Paste Pixel ID
– Set the date range using the Start Date and End Date fields. Set the end date as far out into the future as you’d like to keep pixel tracking enabled for your events.
– In the Channel section, make sure Ticketmaster is selected.
– Select a specific artist or check the box to Select All Artists.
– For Page Type, check the boxes to ensure your pixel tracks all three-page types.
– In the Pixel section, select Facebook.
– Copy and paste your pixel ID.
– To see additional customized data, check the box next to Include Ticketmaster Data in Custom Parameters and follow the steps in the view documentation link.
– Click Save Pixel Tracking.
That is it on Ticketmaster account | How To Link Ticketmaster To Facebook. Please share!!!