Send Pokes to your Facebook Friends: Do you want to learn how to send pokes to your facebook friends? If you answered yes, here is a comprehensive and straight to the point tutorial on the steps you need to follow to pokes someone on facebook social media platform fast and immediately. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
How to Send Pokes To friends on Facebook
• Scroll to the Facebook page of the person you wish to poke
• Locate the three dots icon, situated on the cover photo of their profile
• Choose the “Poke” option
• Once this is done, a popup window will be displayed, confirming that you have successfully poked the person
Sometimes, we may not know that we’ve been poked. Here, we bring you some steps to help you know, when you have been poked.
Once you are poked, you will get a notification under the “Globe” icon for notifications, on the blue menu bar towards the right.
As you tap on that notice, you will be navigated to a screen, where you can select a “Poke Back” option inside of a blue tab with the hand icon. This will also show you a list of suggested people to poke.
The number of pokes that a user receives depends on how much he/she uses the Facebook platform services.
It’s simple logic users that make use of the Facebook more often than others tend to get more pokes.
If however, you can access those features on your facebook profile, you will need to use this link: facebook.com/pokes to continue to your facebook pokes page.
There, you will see all the persons that have poked you and you can poke back if you so choose.
Reasons Why People Send Pokes to Friends
Some reasons why users receive poke notifications include:
• To confirm, who has visited your Facebook page, of late.
• To say a quick hell.
• It can also be used as a reminder, to intimate someone that you are waiting for a message him/her.
• For fun.
• To intimate someone that you are thinking about him/her.
That is it on Send Pokes to your Facebook Friends. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!