Can you Really unblock yourself if someone blocks you on Facebook messenger: Are you among the over 3.2 billion active monthly facebook users and looking for a guide on how to unblock yourself on facebook messenger as well as on facebook social media platform?
If you answered yes, here is a facebook post that teaches all the steps you need to follow to figure out how to easily unblock yourself when someone blocks you on facebook platform. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
Several Facebook users as well as you that is reading this article want to unblock yourself on Facebook when you are blocked on Facebook. When people block you on Messenger or Facebook, then you can’t unblock yourself (that’s
impossible, who would “block” themselves in the first place…) because they blocked you, you didn’t unblock them or yourself.
How To unblock Yourself on Facebook
The only way for you to be unblocked is for them to unblock you. Try and make them know the reason to unblock you.
There may be a reason as to why they have blocked you, you may have annoyed them, message them far too much, spy on their profile, or maybe they’ve just blocked you for no reason or because of a rumor that has grown.
To unblock people on Facebook, do the following;
- Click the small triangular shape icon in the top right of any Facebook page. ( It is the small drop down next to the circle with the question mark in it)
- Click on Settings from the drop-down menu to continue
- Click on Blocking from the list displayed on the left side of the page that appears.
- You will now see the Manage Blocking page
- Navigate to the blocked user’s section, enter the name of the person you wish to unblock in the space provided and then click Unblock next to the name of the person. Once you follow the step accordingly, the person will be unblocked immediately.
As a quick reminder, note that unblocking won’t automatically add the person back to your “friends list.” If you want to become friends with this person again, you’ll need to send them a new friend request. And you can also block them again after 48 hours just in case you change your mind.
That is it on Can you Really unblock yourself if someone blocks you on Facebook messenger.
I believe this article has covered all what you want. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!