Paypal Facebook Page Payment is what we will be covering in the course of this article. Thus, if you are here because you are in dire need of how to Add PayPal Button To Facebook Page. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones so that they will also get to learn about.
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on How To Add PayPal Button To Facebook Page on the giant social media platform, consider how to create a Facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on How to do Paypal Facebook Page Payment, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to the Facebook page:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app is installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender, and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
- Marketplace Facebook USA – Accessing Marketplace USA – Facebook Marketplace USA
- How To Find The Facebook Marketplace App 2021 – Download Marketplace App
- Facebook Marketplace App Download – How To Find Facebook Business App
- Facebook Marketplace App Download – Facebook Business Store Marketplace | Buy and Sell
- Easy Guide On Facebook Marketplace App Install 2021 | Facebook Marketplace app download – How To Locate Facebook Marketplace Now
- How Do U See Who Views Your Facebook App – Facebook App Viewers
- I Want To Download Facebook Marketplace App – How To Install Marketplace Facebook App
- How Can I Delete My Facebook Page Fast?
- How do You get back Your Facebook account?
- Here Is Why You Can not Use Facebook Marketplace Anymore
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Paypal Facebook Page Payment – How Do I Add PayPal Button To Facebook Page.
Paypal Facebook Page payment – Everything You Need To Know
Facebook is a social media network which most people uses to converse with their friends in either private chats or in group chats.
Facebook has a lot of amazing features like Facebook pages, Facebook groups, Facebook dating, Facebook online stores and Facebook marketplace.
There are a lot more of other features. Most business owners and sellers on Facebook uses PayPal as a method of payment, they connect PayPal Facebook page.
When they connect PayPal Facebook page, it means buyers can checkout using PayPal on their Facebook pages or their Facebook online stores.
If you are a seller on Facebook, you can add more than one method of payment to your store or your Facebook pages so as to give buyers different options of payment from which they can select their most preferred option.
Facebook Sign In To Access PayPal Facebook Page
Paypal Facebook page is a feature of Facebook which means you won’t be able to access your Facebook without Facebook sign in, afterwards you can add paypal to your Facebook page. For Facebook sign in, follow the steps below:
- Connect you mobile phone or PC to an active internet.
- Open your web browser and log on to Facebook or launch Facebook app.
- Enter your valid username or your email or mobile number which was used in signing up for Facebook.
- Enter your Facebook password.
- Hit the log in button.
After these steps you’ll be logged in, you might be asked if you’ll like to be automatically signed, you can accept so as not to go through the above steps when next you want to use Facebook, it is not advisable to accept when using a device that does not belong to you.
Install Marketplace Facebook
Marketplace Facebook is another feature of Facebook, it is strictly meant for buying and selling, the marketplace is not a separate entity on it’s own so you cannot install marketplace Facebook on your device, instead you can access it through the following steps:
- Connecting your device to the internet.
- Logging in to your Facebook account.
- Once you are already logged in, from your homepage, click on the marketplace icon.
Immediately, you’ll be taken to the marketplace where you can buy or sell any item of your choice and you can make payments using PayPal Facebook.
That is it on Paypal Facebook Page Payment – How Do I Add PayPal Button To Facebook Page. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!