How To Make Your Money Transaction on Facebook is what we will be covering in the course of this article. Thus, if you are a facebook user and searching for a tutorial on Facebook Money Transfer, this article has gotten you covered.
Here, you will see everything you need to do to carry out Facebook Quick Money Transfer. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones so that they will also get to learn about it.
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on How To do Facebook Money Transfer on the giant social media platform, consider how to create a Facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on How to carry out Facebook Quick Money Transfer, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to the Facebook settings page:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app is installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender, and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
- Marketplace Facebook USA – Accessing Marketplace USA – Facebook Marketplace USA
- How To Find The Facebook Marketplace App 2021 – Download Marketplace App
- Facebook Marketplace App Download – How To Find Facebook Business App
- Facebook Marketplace App Download – Facebook Business Store Marketplace | Buy and Sell
- Easy Guide On Facebook Marketplace App Install 2021 | Facebook Marketplace app download – How To Locate Facebook Marketplace Now
- How Do U See Who Views Your Facebook App – Facebook App Viewers
- I Want To Download Facebook Marketplace App – How To Install Marketplace Facebook App
- How Can I Delete My Facebook Page Fast?
- How do You get back Your Facebook account?
- Here Is Why You Can not Use Facebook Marketplace Anymore
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Money Transfer Step – How To Make Your Money Transaction on Facebook | Facebook Quick Money Transfer.
Facebook Money Transfer Step – Everything You Need To Know
Facebook is widely known for chatting, sharing files of different formats, and organizing group events. Unique features have been added to the Facebook messenger app like Facebook money transfer.
The most is an interesting part of this new feature that it’s free for both parties (the receiver and sender).
Requirements for this service (Facebook Money Transfer Procedure) are as follows;
- Payments must be funded with either a bank issued debit card, credit card or Facebook gift card.
- You must be friends with the second party.
- You must be over 18 years old.
MAKING AND RECEIVING PAYMENTS USING FACEBOOK MONEY TRANSFER STEP
When making your first payment on the Facebook Messenger app using Facebook Money Transfer, you’ll have to add your debit card or credit card issued by the bank. You can add your card through the following steps:
- Login to Facebook.
- Click on the settings menu.
- Navigate to payments then select Account Settings.
- From there you can add your card and start your transfer.
In this step, you can also set a PIN in case of unauthorized payments, giving only you access to make payments.
To make payments;
- Start a conversation with a friend
- Tap the $ icon
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer
- Tap pay at the top right corner of the screen
After payment, you’ll receive a notification of a successful transaction. The money you send is transferred immediately though it might take a day to three business days to make money available.
To receive payments;
- Open the conversation from your friend
- You can either accept or deny payment. Deny If you do not recognize the payer and he/she will be notified immediately. Once you receive, the money will be deposited to your linked account.
- You might be wondering if Facebook Money Transfer is safe and secure, well, it is very safe and secure.
Payment and user information is encrypted to protect your money and transaction details. I’m going to give you some helpful security tips to use.
Pin or passwords: it’s always advisable to use any of these when it comes to your private information or details, in this case, it’ll help keep your financial information secured. After your first transaction, you’ll be asked if you’ll like to use your pin or password for future operations, it’ll be wise to accept. And always remember your password is a secret and not to be shared with anyone.
Personal details and information: do not share any of these to anyone to be on a safer side, and if you’re going to share with a trusted friend make sure you go through another platform, let’s say text message.
Hackers and scammers: your friend account might have been hacked, so always make sure you’re very confident of whoever it is that’s requesting money from you in order not to fall for the traps of the scammers.
You can make sure you’re chatting with the right person by either a video call or voice call; both features are also available and free on Facebook.
That is it on Facebook Money Transfer Step – How To Make Your Money Transaction on Facebook | Facebook Quick Money Transfer. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!