Luno.com – How to Buy Bitcoin and Ethereum On Luno in three easy steps
To buy bitcoin and ethereum on Luno, do this;
1. Sign up an account on the Luno official website page VIA www.luno.com
2. Deposit money in your wallet and then
3. Buy bitcoin and ethereum asap
Before making a deposit, you must verify your identity.
1. Log into Luno and, in the menu, click WALLETS
2. For your local currency wallet, click on DEPOSIT
3. Follow the instructions on screen Different payment methods are available in each country. Follow the steps displayed and Luno will show you the bank details which will result in the fastest allocation of your money. Please read and follow the instructions carefully. This will help prevent unnecessary delays.
Make an online bank transfer from your bank account to the Luno bank account. Once we’ve received your money, you will get an email notification saying you can buy Bitcoin.
IMPORTANT: To ensure your deposit is allocated quickly, please make sure to use the correct REFERENCE NUMBER or, in some countries, the UNIQUE DEPOSIT AMOUNT.
In some countries, we may ask you to use a UNIQUE REFERENCE to help us track your deposit. Enter this reference at your bank when making the deposit to ensure it reflects on our bank statement. In some countries, the Luno team may ask you to send a UNIQUE DEPOSIT AMOUNT to help them identify your deposit. This amount will be slightly more than the deposit amount you entered.
How do I buy or sell cryptocurrency?
To buy and sell Bitcoin or Ethereum on Luno, do the following;
There are two basic ways Luno provides for buying cryptocurrency:
– Instant buy or sell (easy to understand, simple to use)
– Exchange order (more complex, more control)
1. Instant buy or sell
– Select BUY from the top navigation on the home screen
– Choose which cryptocurrency you want to buy
– Choose which currency you want to spend
– Enter the amount (in this example, we are buying Bitcoin worth 100 EUR)
– Review the transaction (which shows the exchange rate and the amount of Bitcoin you’ll receive)
– Click BUY or NEXT depending on your device, review the details and confirm
– After your buy order has completed, you can go to TRANSACTIONS from the MENU for details information.
2. Exchange order
The exchange feature is only available for Bitcoin and customers in South Africa, Malaysia, Nigeria, and Indonesia. This feature is for more advanced users.
A limit buy order allows you to select a price at which you want to buy your Bitcoin. This order stays pending until the market (a Bitcoin seller in this case) reaches your price.