Facebook marketplace is a convenient place got you to discover, buy, and sell items to people in your community.
It is faster, efficient and easier than any other marketplace on the internet.
You can find lots of used or new items on Facebook marketplace ranging from houses, TV sets, vehicles, etc. Facebook marketplace is tied directly to a buyer and seller Facebook accounts.
When you post an item to sell on Facebook marketplace, people can use Facebook messenger to ask you questions about your item.
With the use of Facebook messenger, you can conduct a marketplace communication through text messages or phone calls.
You can see all conversations with buyers from the selling tab in the Facebook marketplace page.
There is nothing you post on Facebook buy and sell marketplace that will not appear in your news feed page on your Facebook account.
Rating all online marketplace, Facebook market place is higher than any other marketplace.
The rate for selling items in Facebook marketplace is about 70% — 80% compared to every other marketplace.
Am sure you are finding this article interesting, if you wish to visit the Facebook marketplace, kindly log into your Facebook account and tap on the shop icon’ at the bottom if your Facebook app.
Start exploring and enjoying the benefits of using a Facebook marketplace.
Benefits of selling an item on Facebook marketplace
There ate lots of benefits selling items in Facebook marketplaces. Some if the benefits are;
1. Facebook marketplace enables you connect with people searching to buy your items in your locality.
2. You can chat with interested buyers using the Facebook messenger app.
3. Facebook never takes any percentage of your transactions on market place. Every earnings gotten from items that are bought already belongs to the owners of the items alone.
4. Choose from lots of categories when you list items on Facebook buy and sell marketplace to help buyers narrow their search and find your items more easily.
However, if you want to have a wonderful time selling your items on Facebook marketplace there are some steps you will have to follow to ensure successful selling of your items.
Tips for selling items on Facebook marketplace
To ensure a good experience when selling items on Facebook market place, I will like you to consider the following steps:
1. Have a conversation with the buyer about your mode of payment. Consider accepting cash or a secure payment method that offers purchase protection. You have to do this to avoid receiving bounced check or counterfeits check.
2. Whenever you are meeting with the buyer, make sure you meet in a public place that is saved. Do not invite buyers to your hone because some people will pretend to be buyers, unknown to you they are scammers.
3. Don’t share your financial information with anyone, your financial details could be your bank account details, or your PayPal login details and password.
4. Always communicate with your buyer whenever you ship an item. Let them know the shipping timeline, delivery status, and carrier and tracking information. Never ship an item before you receive full payment of it.
5. Before posting any item for sale on Facebook market place, make sure you review Facebook commerce policy.
Having known about the benefits and different tips of selling items on Facebook marketplace, it will be good to learn how to post your items for sale in the Facebook buy and sell market place.
How to post items for sale in Facebook marketplace
Selling an item on Facebook market place isn’t a pain at all, all you need do is follow the steps below:
1. Take a photo of the item you want to sell or add it from your gallery.
2. Enter a product name, describe the product, and state the price of the product.
3. Confirm your location and select a category.
4. Post your item.
After posting your item, everybody in your local area can now find your item and message you if they want to buy any of your products.
You can as well post to Facebook marketplace and a specific facebook buy and sell group at the same time.
please share(Facebook Advertising Platform | Facebook Marketplace Buy And Sell).