Delete Group On Facebook – The Facebook group is one of the best free features that allows Facebook users to come together and share common ideas.
People on facebook group always discuss topics, other members of the group, seeks to have clarification.
On facebook, non-members of the group can request to join the group and if it is a group that requires an admin to approve it, the admin of the group will need to approve it first before the person can become a member of the group.
Search Keywords: how to delete a facebook group quickly, how to delete a group on facebook you made, how to delete a facebook group with thousands of members, how to delete myself from a group on facebook, how do i permanently delete a facebook group, how do i delete a group i created on facebook, delete facebook group members fast, how to delete a group on facebook that i made
If however, your facebook group does not serve the purpose for its creation, you may need to delete it.
Interestingly, this article is all about how to delete group on facebook step by step.
How To Delete Facebook Group
If you’re an admin of a Facebook group, you can delete or archive it. Facebook Groups are deleted when they have no members.
Deleting a group on Facebook is a permanent action that cannot be reversed.
When a group on facebook is archived, it won’t appear in search results to non-members, and no new members can join the group.
If you’re not sure of deleting your Facebook group, it is advisable you archive it.
Interestingly how to archive a group on facebook is very simple and easy. The below guide will show you how to get that done.
How To Archive Facebook Group
To archive a group you’re an admin on Facebook, you can follow the below guide to figure out how to archive facebook group.
- From facebook.com, login your account
- Go to the top right corner of the facebook page and click on the small triangular-shaped icon
- Select Manage Groups from the dropdown menu
- Choose the facebook group you wish to archive and then follow the below guide
- Or you may need to click groups on the left corner of your Facebook newsfeed and select the group you wish to archive
- Next, scroll down to the bottom of your group cover photo and click on the three dots icon
- Lastly, click Archive Group
That is how to archive your facebook group step by step. When you archive your Facebook group, all the members of the group will be notified about it.
If however, you wish to delete your Facebook group permanently, you’ll need to follow the below steps to figure out how to delete your group.
How To Delete Your Facebook Group
To delete a group you admin on Facebook, follow the below guide:
- From facebook.com log onto your account
- Go to the left column of the facebook newsfeed and click groups
- Click on the group you wish to delete
- Click Members on the left.
- Click on the three dots icon next to each member’s name
- Click Remove from Group.
- Click Confirm.
- Select Leave Group next to your name once you’ve removed the other members.
- Lastly, click Leave and Delete.
Bear in mind that perhaps you’re an admin of facebook group, you can’t delete a group you didn’t create unless the original creator chooses to leave it.
Facebook Group members are not notified when you delete a group.
That is how to delete facebook group now.
I hope this article will be helpful.
Please share How To Delete Facebook Group now!