Delete AOL Account – In this guide, I’m going to teach you how to cancel AOL account right now. See: how to delete expedia account
For those of us that want to know, let me stress here that AOL is a digital media company that offers free content, messaging and email services. See: how to delete AT&T account
Aside from that, AOL also offers paid service plans such as PC utilities, tech support, online learning, diet and fitness programs, online security and identity theft protection.
Kinds of AOL Account
There are basically two kinds of accounts one can signup on AOL platform. In other words, AOL offers two types of membership. That is free and paid membership.
This post is all about how to delete AOL account step by step. Interestingly, you’ll see how to delete paid AOL account and free AOL account fast.
How To Delete AOL Account (Free Membership)
Here are the steps you need to follow to delete your free AOL account right away.
- First and foremost, you’ll need to visit www.aol.com
- Go to the top right corner of the AOL homepage and click on the Login/Join button
- Enter your email address, phone number or username and click on the Next button
- Note that you may need to answer the security question
- Next, locate and click on the “Manage My Subscriptions” button. The button can be seen below the “Service Options” section on the page.
- Now, you’ll need to click on the orange “cancel” button. You can find the cancel button under the “AOL Products” section.
- Choose why you’re canceling from a drop-down list
- Lastly, click the orange “CANCEL AOL” button and you’re done.
That is how to delete AOL account step by step.
Now, let’s consider how to Cancel paid AOL account.
How to delete a paid AOL account is very simple and easy. In fact, every AOL account holder can easily access their account and delete them.
So if you wish to delete your paid AOL account, you can follow the below guide to delete AOL.
- Log in to AOL’s Billing page with the appropriate information.
- Answer the account security question.
- Click “Manage My Account.”
- Under “Service Options,” click “Change My AOL Plan.”
- Select the Internet connection type associated with the plan.
- On the following page, scroll to the bottom and click “Cancel My Billing.”
- On the confirmation page, select the reason for canceling then click “Cancel My Billing.”
That is how to delete paid AOL account easily.
I hope this article was helpful.
Please share AOL Account – How To Delete AOL Account Now. Thanks a lot!!!