How To Change Ancestry Account Password – Reset Ancestry Password: Ancestry.com LLC is a privately held online company based in Lehi, Utah. The largest for-profit genealogy company in the world, it operates a network of genealogical, historical records, and related genetic genealogy websites. Wikipedia further stated that as of November 2018, the company claimed to provide access to approximately 10 billion historical records, to have 3 million paying subscribers, and to have sold 14 million DNA kits to customers.
Interestingly, with ancestry, you can discover your family history and start your family tree. The company allows users to sign up a free account and access billions of genealogy records including Census, SSDI & Military records. See: how to unblock people on facebook
This article is all about how to change your ancestry account password. So if you are forgotten your ancestry login password, you can follow the procedures we will be sharing with you in this article to easily reset your account password.
How To Change Ancestry Account Password
To keep your online account more secure, changing password of that account from time to time is one of the recommended factors. Interestingly, the process involved in changing ancestry password is not a tough task at all. Here are the steps you need to follow;
- First off, you will need to visit www.ancestry.com in your browser
- Next, you will need to click on the sign in button at the top right corner of the page
- Enter your email and password and click on the sign in button and you will be taken to your account
- Now, you will need to click on your name at the top right corner of the page
- click my account from the dropdown menu
- Locate and click on the edit button at the password section of the page
- Now, you will need to enter your new password in the space provided and also confirm it
- Click on the update password button and your password will be changed successfully
- Now, to continue to your account, you will need to enter your password i.e. your current password and click on the continue button and you will be taken to your profile
That is how to easily change your password on facebook. Follow the steps accordingly and you will be able to change your ancestry password.
How To Reset Forgotten Ancestry Password
If you have forgotten your ancestry password and can’t access your account, you will need to reset it. Here are the steps you will need to follow to easily reset forgotten ancestry password fast and easily.
- Visit www.ancestry.com in your browser
- Next, click on the sign in button at the top right corner of the page
- Click on the forgot password? button to continue
- Now, you will need to enter your email in the space provided and then click on the continue button
- Go to your email and login. Locate the message sent to you by the ancestry support team. Bear in mind that you may need to check your spam folder if you don’t see the code
- Click on the password reset link and you will be taken to the password reset page
- Enter the code sent to you and click on the continue button
- Enter your new password and confirm it
- Click on the continue button
- To login your account when the password has been resets successfully, you will need to click on the continue button, enter your password and then click on the continue button
- The above proceed will get you back into your ancestry profile
Those are the steps you will need to follow to easily reset as well as change ancestry password. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!