Only you can see the poke once you receive it. Depending upon your notification settings, you may also receive a notification informing you of the poke.
See: Can’t See Who Poked Me on Facebook – How to View Who Poked You on Facebook Mobile
The recipient must also have the poke app on their phone, and these pokes cannot be viewed or sent from a desktop. To poke someone via the poke app:
– Download the app onto your phone.
– Log into your Facebook account in the app.
– Confirm that you want to use the app under that name.
– Select “Poke a friend with a message, video or chat.”
– Type in the name of your friend or select a name from your list of contacts.
– Type in your message, and select a photo or video. If you want to add text to a photo or video, tap the screen and hold, and then type in your message or draw on the photo.
– Select how long you want the message to display.
– Hit “Send.”
To view a poke you have received, just tap and hold the message, photo or video until the time runs out. Removing your finger from the screen will cause the message, photo or video to disappear. Once it’s gone, it cannot be viewed.
Please share “facebook poke application”