Paid users can exchange messages and chat with other subscribers, connect through SmartPickTM introductions, and discover who has seen their profiles.
You can join up for a free membership to preview the site and see other users if you’d like to have a better understanding of what Zoosk is like before purchasing a subscription.
You’ll need to pay for a subscription if you want to start having chats and getting to know other individuals better. From time to time, including during promotional times, Zoosk may change the features that are offered for free or through a paid subscription.
How do I create a great Zoosk profile?
Setting up your profile with photos and information that helps people get to know you is one of the most efficient ways to attract the individuals you’re interested in.
Consider the following suggestions when you create your profile:
1. Pick a good profile photo
People usually get to know you through your profile photo. Choose a clear, recent photo of yourself that reflects your personality.
2. Add a few additional photos
Adding multiple photos to your profile allows you to showcase different aspects of your personality. Use a photo of yourself with friends or family, or doing something you like.
3. Share a little about yourself
To define yourself and who you’re looking for, use the Story, Perfect Match, and Ideal Date parts of your profile. Consider what matters to you, what brings you joy, and why you joined Zoosk.
4. Import your interests
If you’re on Facebook, you can import your interests to let other people on Zoosk know what types of books, movies, sports, and games you’re into.
How do I deactivate or remove my account from Zoosk?
If you want to take a break from online dating, you can pause your account and hide your profile. Pausing your profile allows you to temporarily hide it from Zoosk while keeping your profile, connections, and communication history for when you return. Find out how to put your account on hold.
If you are a subscriber, you must first cancel your subscription before deactivating your account. Please follow the instructions below if you are not a subscriber and would like to deactivate your Zoosk account.
Deactivating your account from your computer
- Open your web browser, go to www.zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
- Click on the cogwheel icon in the top left corner of the page, near your name.
- Click on Account and then select Account Status.
- Click on Deactivate Account.
- Select Deactivate on the bottom of the screen. This will take you to a confirmation page.
- Confirm your choice by selecting Deactivate Your Zoosk Account.
Deactivating your account from your smartphone through the Zoosk Android App
- Open the Zoosk app on your Android phone.
- Tap on the 3 lines menu at the top left corner.
- Tap to the gear icon close to your nickname.
- Tap Account.
- Tap the pencil close to your Account Status.
- Tap Deactivate and follow the instructions.