Who Can See my Memories on Facebook: Welcome to Bitcoinometrics.club. In today’s post, we are going to be teaching you all the steps you need to follow to decide who can see your facebook memories today.
Interestingly, facebook memories today is a feature that lets facebook reminds it users the series of activities that have so far undertaken on their profile. With this facebook feature, you will be reminded of what you done on facebook on a particular date and time.
This article is all about who can see your facebook memories today. Well, before we shall proceed on proffering answer to that, let’s first off, take a brief look at the steps we need to follow to create a facebook account.
How To Create New Facebook account (www.facebook.com)
This is a problem with so many Facebook lovers. It is a popular network like I said before but a greater percentage do not know how to get to the main Facebook login page. But you should never worry again because you will learn the trick in this very section.
Facebook login will be available to you once you have you have created a successful account which I will be teaching you in this particular paragraph. Now let’s begin. To get started in knowing how to create new Facebook account, do this first
- Get a valid Email or mobile number
- Generate a strong password(include numbers, letters and signs)
Then to sign up to Facebook
- log on to www.facebook.com
- Follow the instruction by giving your
- First name and last name
- Mobile or Email address (make sure you include your country code e.g U.S number code is +1, Canada+44 and Nigeria is +234)
- Hit the create account button and you are done.
Congratulations to you because you just finished signing up to Facebook new account. Its easy but all will depend on how well you have followed the given steps above. I hope you mastered the trick on how to create new Facebook account.
Facebook login Page
This is the most simple and easiest part to do. Just make sure you sign up to new Facebook account first because that is when this particular page will be available to you. If you do not have Facebook account, you can begin by following the link provided above so you can start the Facebook login immediately.
For Facebook login to be easy for you, you need to carefully obey the steps below
- First of all, sign up to Facebook
- Then a login page will be visible to you
- Keen in your email or phone number including the country code (please this is very important)
- Then hit the Facebook login button and your new homepage will be shown.
Facebook login mobile phone
Having known how to get into your Facebook login page successfully, you will find it easy and less difficult using your mobile phone to login. The format are similar just that the homepage is not exactly the same.
The procedure for the Facebook login mobile phone is written below and you need to read them very well so you can get into your homepage via mobile.
- First of all, create a new account or sign up to Facebook
- Then visit www.facebook.com/mobile
- Type your email or mobile number
- Click the login button and you are set.
Download Facebook App
To get your Facebook app for your IOSs, iPhone or all your smartphone, then visit the Google play store for your Androids and visit the iTune store for your iPhone.
You can click here to get it for your iPhone.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the steps on Who Can See my Memories on Facebook.
Facebook Anniversaries Memories Video
Facebook anniversaries video usually appears in your news feed on the day you became friends with someone. The days you picked as an anniversary of your friendship with your friends would not be seen by anyone else unless you decided to share it. Aside just accessing it in the news feed, you can also check your anniversary videos in your Facebook memories.
Sharing your anniversary video is up to you. You can easily share it by clicking the share icon below the video. The anniversary video also gives you the option to add an update and choose the people you wish to want to see your video before you post it.
Facebook on That Day Video | Facebook Memories of Mine
Checking your Facebook on that day video memories video is very simple. All you have to do is:
- First, open your Facebook account, and log in if you are not.
- Tap the three horizontally aligned menu icon at the top right corner of the screen
- Scroll down the page and tap the see more icon at the bottom of the list
- Click “on this day” icon by doing so you will open the memories page
- While scrolling down through the memories page, Facebook will display several different statuses, pictures and other stuff from today’s date for the past years
This page would give you a section at the bottom of the page dedicated to previous days from today. There you can access Facebook “on that day video”.
Who Can See my Memories on Facebook
By default everyone can see your facebook memories today once they are displaced on your timeline. However, you can decide who can see your facebook memories today. Here is how to get that done.
- First off, you will need to visit facebook.com/memories on your browser
- Next, you will need to go to the left column of the facebook memories today page and click on the Hide People option. Bear in mind that the option can be located under the Settings option
- Click Start typing a name… and enter the names of the people you don’t want to see memories with.
- Lastly, click Save and you are done
Those are the steps you need to follow to choose who can see your facebook memories.
That is it on Who Can See my Memories on Facebook. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!