How To View Who Follows Me on Facebook – Login to Facebook to View Your Facebook Followers: In this article, we are going to be considering How To See Who Follows Me on Facebook.
So if you are looking for an answer to the question,
How can I see who follows me on Facebook? This post has gotten you covered.
Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Your friends automatically follow you.
You can also let people who aren’t your friends follow you.
To manage who can follow you:
- Click the v-shaped icon at the top-right corner
- Select Settings from the dropdown menu
- Click Public Posts on the left.
- Select Friends or Public next to Who Can Follow Me.
· Public Post Comments: This allows you to select who can comment on your public posts.
Learn how to adjust who can like or comment on your public posts.
· Public Post Notifications: This allows you to select if you want to get notifications when people who aren’t your friends start following you and sharing, liking, or commenting on your public posts.
· Public Profile Info: This allows you to select who can like or comment on your public profile information, which includes profile photos, profile videos, cover photos, featured photos, and News Feed updates about changes to your Intro section.
Learn how to adjust who can like or comment on your public profile information.
See Who’s Following You?
If you’ve allowed people to follow you, you can see a list of your followers by going to your profile, clicking Friends below your cover photo, and then clicking Followers.
If you don’t have any followers, you won’t see this option.
That is it on How To View Who Follows Me on Facebook – Login to Facebook to View Your Facebook Followers.
I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones.