See: Facebook Friends List – How To Hide Facebook Friends List | Facebook search people
All your blocked Facebook users are stored in your Facebook blocked list.
To see them, you’ll need to log in to your Facebook account either via an app, mobile or computer and then do some little tweaks to see your block. Bear in mind that how to get that done is what this post wants to show you right away.
This post will teach you how to view blocked profiles on Facebook. In other words, you’ll be able to see who you’ve blocked on Facebook using your personal computer or iPhone devices.
You can also Facebook block list remove anyone you choose by using the simple steps we’ll be sharing with you in the course of this post.
When you block profiles either via your the app or desktop, Facebook block list order their names such that you can easily access.
To see your blocked list on Facebook mobile is very easy especially if you know to quickly hover about Facebook to check lock list on the Facebook app, mobile or computer.
Unlike before, now, I can quickly and easily check my block list on Facebook within some seconds either via mobile app, desktop computers or personal laptop.
Let me quickly show you how I get that done with ease.
How To View Facebook Blocked List
To locate all the people you’ve removed from your friend’s list on Facebook, do the following;
1. Log in to your Facebook account
2. Locate and click 🔻 at the top right corner of any Facebook page
3. Select Settings from the drop-down menu
4. Click Blocking in the left column of the page that appears
5. Finally, navigate to the block user section and you should see all the persons you’ve blocked from seeing your profile on Facebook.
Here is another method you can follow to quickly view your Facebook block list right now.
1. Open your Facebook account as usual
2. Click the Question Mark icon at the top right of any Facebook page
3. Click on Privacy Shortcuts from the drop-down menu
4. Locate and click …See More Privacy Settings from the new page that shows up
5. Locate and click Blocking in the left menu of the page that appears from performing step 4 above. 6. Scroll to the block users section of the manage block page and you should see all the persons you’ve obstructed from accessing your Facebook account.
1. Tap on the Facebook app in your device
2. Tap on the three-parallel-lines icon at the top right corner of your Android device. For iPhone device users, you’ll need to scroll down the page and you see the icon at the bottom of that page. Tap on it.
3. Tap Account Setting from the drop-down menu that appears
4. Tap Settings
5. Tap Blocking
6. At the block users section, you should see all the people you’ve blocked on Facebook.
To Facebook block list remove someone, simply click on the unblock button that is next to their names on the block list.
Please share this post!!!