How To Use Facebook For Gaming – Facebook Gameroom – Gaming On Facebook Profile: This belmadeng.com teaches you how to access the Facebook Gameroom platform and play any game of your choice.
So if you are a Facebook user and wondering how to start gaming on Facebook social media platforms, this article has gotten you covered.
Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Facebook has over time migrated far beyond the mere messaging platform.
Today, a lot of new features have been rolled out by the giant social media platform.
Interestingly, this article is here to expose you to the basic thing you need to know about Facebook gaming.
So if you are a game lover, you will see how to use the Facebook Gameroom feature to play free games.
With Facebook gaming, Facebook users can now play games without stress, join a lot of groups, and many much more.
With Facebook Gaming, you will never get bored because the fun involved in it is countless.
Facebook has 376 million users that play games each month through Facebook gaming.
Facebook for Gaming
Recently, Facebook brought out an app for your mobile devices that allows users to watch and play varieties of games without stress and it is available in Thailand.
The Facebook gaming app is now available for android devices who would love to play the game on their mobile devices.
How to Add Some Apps and Games From The App Center
To get an app and games from your app center is very easy.
And I think that you are supposed to know that by now.
Do not be worried because I will guide you on how to do that.
Below are some steps in adding games and apps from your app center.
To add apps and games:
- You will find explore on the left side menu of your homepage. Below it, click on see more.
- Then, click games.
- Enter the app store.
- To search for games or apps, use the search tool and search for the particular games or apps that you want.
- Once you have located the app or game that you want, click on the “play now” to start enjoying
With the app center, you can get different varieties of games that you wish to play and also interesting apps for everyone.
How to Become a Facebook Gamer
You might have been considering becoming a Facebook gamer but, you think it’s not going to be easy.
Let me assure you that becoming a Facebook s not hard, you can become a Facebook gamer in not less than one minute.
If only you can pay attention I will teach you how to become a Facebook gamer.
To become a Facebook gamer:
- Visit FB/streamer and then select create a lifestream.
- Under the post button, chose where you want your gaming video creator page live stream to appear.
- Paste your sever URL after you have copied it or stream key into the settings of your streaming software.
- If you are confused go to https://web.facebook.com/fbgaminghome/creators?_rdc=1&_rdr and follow the instructions that will be given to you carefully.
I am sure these few steps are enough to guide you on how to become a Facebook gamer.
Make you follow the instructions given to you correctly, so you do not get confused.
Facebook Gaming Dashboard
Facebook game streamers have two different locations where they go live and manage their streams.
The gaming dashboard can be used in the creator studio by managed partners.
Among the two, streamer dashboard and live board within creator studio Game streamers can;
- View the digits and value of Stars received, as well as a leaderboard especially, your top senders.
- Moderate viewers.
- Schedule streaming events.
- View clips and access your clips library.
- Manage chaining settings.
- View progress towards joining Level Up through your Achievements.
- Schedule replays of your game streams.
- Add a poll and see the results.
- Go live or test your broadcast.
- Update your stream information.
- View and manage alerts.
- View and manage comments.
- View streamer stats, which are the number of viewers, stars received comments, reactions, shares, and clips of your streams.
To access your live dashboard in creator studio, follow these few handy steps below.
Go to “creator studio”.
Choose creative tools then, live dashboards.
If you want to also access your streamer dashboard all you have to do is go to the streamer dashboard directly.
That is it on How To Use Facebook For Gaming – Facebook Gameroom – Gaming On Facebook Profile.
I hope this article was helpful.
Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!