Outlook 365 – In today’s post, I’m going to show you how to update outlook web access step by step.
So if you’re looking for a guide on how to update outlook, this article got you covered.
Let’s get started!
Outlook Web Access allows you access to your Microsoft Outlook email.
It also lets you access your contacts and calendars without using the Outlook program, so you can get business done wherever you are.
From time to time, Microsoft offers updates to the program to help fix issues with compatibility or improve Web Access functions.
These updates are available from the Microsoft site.
- From Microsoft.com locate and click “Downloads” at the top bar on the home page and choose “Download Center” from the drop-down menu.
- Type “outlook web access update” in the search bar at the top of the Download Center page. Click the “Update” button next to the update you wish to download from the list of updates on the page.
- Click “Download” once you have selected the update and save the file to your computer. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the update and save the changes to your Outlook Web Access application.
Update Newer versions of Office
- You’ll need to open any Office app, such as Word, and create a new document.
- Next, navigate to File and you should an account option
- Click Account (or Office Account if you opened Outlook).
- Check under Product Information and select Update Options
- Then click Update Now.
Bear in mind that you may need to click Enable Updates first if you don’t see the Update Now option right away.
4. Finally, you’ll need to close the “You’re up to date!” window after Office is done checking for and installing updates.
You can also use the Update Options button to Disable Updates or to View Updates that were previously installed.