How Do You Unblock Somebody on Facebook – Unblock Facebook Friends: Of course, you can always unblock a person if you decide to do so.
But just how exactly can you do that? A lot of users are having trouble in this area, as the option is buried in the settings of your account.
To make things a bit easier for you, we’ll show you just how to unblock someone on facebook on your Android device.
You’ll find all the info you need below.
Unblocking someone on Facebook is an easy task that can be completed in less than a minute if you know where to find the option.
The first thing you should obviously do is open the Facebook app you have on your Android device.
Then just tap on the menu button that’s located in the top right corner, scroll down until you see “Account Setting”, and tap on it.
Once that’s done, the next step is to select the “Blocking” option, which will show you a list of all the people you have blocked on Facebook.
Find and tap on the one you want to unblock and then just select “Unblock” once the option appears in the pop-up window.
That’s all there is to it.
Once you’re done, the individual you have unblocked will again be able to see your posts, send you messages, and so on.
To make life even easier for you, we have prepared step-by-step instructions for you along with screenshots below.
Step 1: Open the Facebook app on your device.
Step 2: Tap on the menu button located in the upper right part of your screen.
Step 3: Scroll down and select the “Account Settings” option.
Step 4: Find and tap on the “Blocking” option.
Step 5: Find and tap on the person you want to unblock.
Step 6: Tap on the “Unblock” button that shows up in the pop-up window.
How To Unblock Someone On Facebook Website
The above guide helps you to easily unblock someone on facebook app.
If you are using your personal computer to access the facebook website and want to figure out how to unblock someone, you can follow the below guide.
- First off, you will need to visit facebook.com on your computer
- Next, login your account if you are yet to get that done
- Now, click on the v-shaped icon at the top right corner of the facebook page
- Click settings from the dropdown menu
- Click blocking at the left column of the page that appears
- Go to the block users section of the page and you should see all the persons you have blocked from accessing your profile on facebook
- Click on the unblock button next to the name of the person you want to unblock’
- Click on unblock on the popup box to confirm the action
So, there you have it.
This is how to unblock someone on Facebook.
Easy, right? One thing worth keeping in mind is that once you unblock someone, you can’t block him or her again for the next 48 hours.