Trustpilot – How To Delete Trustpilot Account – Close Trustpilot Account | Trustpilot Login: Are you looking for a guide on how to delete Trustpilot account but don’t know how to go about it? If your is yes or something related to that, here is a comprehensive and straight to the point guide on how to close Trustpilot account without stress.
Interestingly, during the course of this article, we will expose you to the different methods you will need to follow to easily delete Trustpilot account fast and easily.
Well, before we shall proceed to the steps for deleting your Trustpilot account, let’s quickly take a brief look at what Trustpilot is all about.
What is Trustpilot?
According to Wikipedia, Trustpilot.com is a Danish consumer review website launched in Denmark in 2007 which hosts reviews of businesses worldwide. Nearly 1 million new reviews are posted each month. The site offers freemium services to businesses.
The firm relies on users, software, and compliance team to report and remove reviews from the platform that violate Trustpilot’s content guidelines. Trustpilot has offices in New York, Denver, London, Copenhagen, Vilnius, Berlin and Melbourne, and employs more than 700 people.
If you have signed up an account on trustpilot website, you can easily login. How to login trustpilot account is pretty simple and easy. Follow the below guide and login your trustpilot account.
- Go to www.trustpilot.com on your device
- Click on the login button at the top right corner of the page
- Next, enter your email address
- Enter your password
- Lastly, click on the login button and you will be taken to your profile
Those are the steps you will need to follow to easily login your trustpilot account fast and easily.
To cancel or delete your account, you will need to gather this information
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Amount of Last Charge
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
How To Delete Trustpilot Account
How to delete trustpilot account is as simple and easy. Here, you will see the different methods that is therein on deleting your trustpilot account. So if you are in dire need of the processes you need to follow to easily delete your trustpilot account, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below:
Method 1: How To Delete Trustpilot Account On Website
How to access the trustpilot website and delete your account is not tough at all. Follow the below guide to figure out how to get that done right away.
- Visit www.trustpilot.com
- Click on the login button at the top right side of trustpilot homepage
- Next, enter your email and password
- Click on the login button and you will be redirected to your account
- Now, you will need to place your mouse on your profile name at the top right corner of the page
- Click my settings from the dropdown menu and you will be taken to your profile settings page
- Scroll down the page and click on the delete my profile button
- Now, you will need to enter your email address in the popup box and click on the delete button
Those are the steps you will need to follow to easily delete your trustpilot account very fast and easily.
Method 2: How To Delete Trustpilot Account Via Support Center
Aside from the above guide, you can easily delete your trustpilot account by contacting the trustpilot support center. Here are the steps you will need to do to easily get that done right away.
- Visit trustpilot.com
- Next, click on the contact support at the top right corner of the page
- Select your account category
- Choose I have a question about my account
- Choose how do i delete my user account?
- Under the subject option, enter request to delete my account
- Type a brief description of the issue you are experiencing with your account
- Next, click on the submit button and you are done
The trustpilot team will delete your account immediately. Those are the steps you will need to follow to easily delete your account from the trustpilot platform via the support team.
Method 3: How To Delete Trustpilot Account By Sending Mail
Trustpilot users can also send an email to the trustpilot team and ask the representative to delete their account. Follow the below guide to figure out how to get that done.
- First off, you will need to visit your email provider and login your account
- Next, click on the compose button to start a new mail
- Under the send to section, enter this email address: email@example.com.
- Under the subject section, enter request to delete my account
- Next, type your message in the space provided
- Lastly, click on the send button and wait for the trustpilot team to reply and help you delete your account
Those are the different methods you can follow to easily delete your trustpilot account. It is as simple as that.
Kindly share Trustpilot – How To Delete Trustpilot Account – Close Trustpilot Account | Trustpilot Login with your friends.