Steps to Create Facebook Account: Do you want to sign up for a facebook account but don’t know how to get that done? If you answered yes, here is a facebook post that teaches all the steps you need to follow to create facebook account step by step.
Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones.
How to create facebook account is pretty simple and easy.
All you need to do is to turn on your browser and follow the below:
- Go to facebook.com from your Smartphone or home pc, you will see a big form that says “Open an account, it’s free and always will be” start writing your data. Name, last name, email address or mobile phone number, re-write email or phone, password, birth date and gender. Then push create account.
- Write the captcha and accept the Facebook terms and conditions.
- Go to your inbox, (You may want to check your spam folder) and you’ll see a new email from the facebook team, open it and you will see a link to confirm your account, click on it and that’s it. You’re now ready, the system will take you to the find your friends page, you can start searching your friends via email or connecting your facebook account to another email service/social network such as Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Messenger or Outlook.
- Then set your privacy options, who can see your profile, who can send you messages and friend requests, and that kind of things.
- Fill your profile, your full name, your school or job, a picture and your likes, facebook will take all of this data to show pages you may like based on your interests.
- Verify your account via SMS, to unlock all facebook features you must prove that you’re a human. Just go to settings, privacy, verify my account and press “Send me a message” if you didn’t register a phone number you’ll have to do it now, in a few minutes you’ll receive a message with a code, write it and now your account is ready and verified to use the facebook services, post photos, videos, statuses and connect with your friends.
That is it on Steps to Create Facebook Account.
I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!