Steps On How To Temporarily Deactivate Facebook Account – Deactive Facebook – Facebook is very unique in many ways. The giant social media platform has lots of interesting features that make the platform very easy to go by.
In this post, we want to consider the facebook deactivation feature.
In other words, this post is all about how to deactivate your Facebook account temporarily.
If you’re a Facebook veteran, you’ll agree with me that there are so many reasons why you might consider shutting down your account, but this post will direct you through whatever your reason for considering deleting FB account.
To deactivate your FB account temporarily, do the following:
- First login to your Facebook account (visit www.facebook.com)
- Navigate to the top right corner of your account and you should see this “V” form icon (Contains a drop-down). Tap on that.
3. Next nagivate down the dropdown menu and click on Settings.
4. This will take you to the general account settings page. Now locate and you should see manage your account option under GENERAL. Click on it
5. Next page that opens, scroll down and hit the blue “Deactivate your account” link
That is it on how to deactivate your Facebook account temporarily.
Note that to reactivate your deactivated account on facebook, you’ll need to login normally.
So if you’ve deactivated your FB account and ready to reactivate, visit the Facebook official website and log in to your account via the login option.
Related: How To Deactivate The Facebook Page
Do you have any questions or contributes on how to deactivate facebook account temporarily?
Use the comment box below to air your views. Thanks for reading our post on how to deactivate Facebook.
Please don’t forget to share this post with your friends!!!