During your snapchat account signup process, you’re not asked to add your email address.
Although, snapchat gives you option to add your cellphone number, adding your email address on snapchat will be an added advantage.
Yes! It is important to have a valid email address associated with your Snapchat account.
This is particularly important especially perhaps you forget your snapchat password, the functional email address you’ve added to the platform can be used to reset your password!
Interestingly, how to add your email address on snapchat is very simple and easy.
Fortunately, we’ve taken the time to simplify the process in the post in such a way that even the non-tech-savvy guys can also undertake them without stress.
So if you’re in dire need of the process of setting up your snapchat email address, this article got you covered.
Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones.
How To Set Up Email Address On Snapchat
To add your snapchat email, do the following:
- From snapchat.com, enter either your username and password and then click on the login button and you should be taken to your snapchat profile
- On your snapchat Profile page, find and click on the gear-shaped icon
- Next, you’ll need to click on the ‘Email’ address option
- Now, locate and click on the option that says ‘Email Address’
- Type your functional email address in the space provided
After performing the above task, the next thing that is expected of you is to verify your snapchat email address.
Interestingly, verifying your snapchat email address will help you secure your account 🔐
It is important to note here that peradventure you have not verified your email address on snapchat that your settings gear button will show red.
How To Verify Snapchat Email Address
The process involved in verifying your snapchat email address is very simple and easy.
Here is how to:
- Log onto your snapchat account
- Locate and click on the menu button at the top right corner of the snapchat page. The menu button is the gear-shaped icon
- Tap Settings and then tap on your email address. This option will appear read
- Go to your email address and click on the confirmation link sent to your inbox by snapchat
- Scroll through the mail and then click on the confirmation link and you’ll be taken to your snapchat account
That is how to verify your email on snapchat platform.