Sign Up New Rediffmail Account – How To Create Rediffmail New account: Do you want to register Rediffmail Account but don’t know how to get that done? If yes or something related to that, here is a comprehensive and straight to the point tutorial on how to create New Rediffmail Account fast and immediately. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
How to Sign Up New Rediffmail Account is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with how to get that done, let’s first off, take a brief look at what the concept is all about.
What is Rediffmail?
Rediffmail.com is world wide emailing service that connects so many people online in a common shopping websites, news, business and in terms of sending, receiving mails across the whole world no matter your location.
On this page article we shall be guiding you on the steps to create rediff account using your android mobile phone and other smartphones. But before guiding you on the steps to register rediff account i would like to show you below here why you should create a rediff mail account.
Why Do I Need Rediff Account
- Advanced anti-virus and spam protection
- Additional IDs as and when you need it
- Unmatched reliability and dependability
- POP3 access
- Send and receive mail from mobile
Rediffmail Create account
To create new Rediffmail account is free but at a time if you want to unlock some mail-Office features you have to pay for pro version of Rediffmail account (not now). Requirements to signup new account are almost same data needed while registering Gmail and Yahoo mail account. You need to provide your:
- Visit the Rediffmail account Sign Up official website www.rediff.com
- Fill up the Rediffmail.com Registration Form, here you choose a mail address which ends with @rediffmail.com (for example: email@example.com)
- Getting to the place you provide you phone number, enter your existing mobile number then click “Send Verification code”
- The next box is where you enter the Verification Code sent to your mobile phone
- Continue to fill in other information, which is date of birth, your gender and your location
- The next box that follows again is for you to prove that you are “Not a Robot”. So to do this you have to enter the code or text in the box just as you see it
- Click “Create my Account”
How to Login Rediffmail Email account
- Visit the login site www.radiff.com
- At the top of the page you click “Sign In”
- Enter your Username (for example: firstname.lastname@example.org) and password
- Click “Go” to enter your account.
That is it on Sign Up New Rediffmail Account – How To Create Rediffmail New account. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!