How to See Who Follows You On Facebook: In this post, I’m going to show you how to view your facebook followers step by step.
This article will show you the techniques I used to figure out how many facebook followers I have.
So if you’re among the facebook users looking for an answer to the question: how many Facebook followers do I have? this article got you covered.
Interestingly, during the course of this article we’ll also attempt to proffer answers to the below questions:
> how do I see my followers on facebook mobile?
> I can’t see my followers on Facebook
> how to see followers on facebook mobile
> how to see followers on facebook business page
> how to see followers on facebook app
> how to see list of followers on facebook business page
> I can’t see my followers on facebook app
> how to show followers on facebook profile
Let’s dive right in…
Facebook is a community of people all over the world. Every Facebook user has friends on the giant social media platform.
However, some people on facebook can choose to follow rather than befriending you on facebook.
So your facebook followers can get notifications from facebook about your activities you share with the public,
Interestingly, every time you post something on facebook, you choose who to share it with. When you make your post public, anyone can see it, and your friends and facebook followers can get it in News Feed.
Your friends are your facebook followers by default.
However, before people who aren’t your friends on facebook can follow you, you’ll need to go to your Facebook settings page and enable the feature.
Without that, they won’t be able to follow you on facebook.
How To Enable People To Follow Us On Facebook
To allow people who are not your Facebook friends to follow you, you’ll need to do the following:
- From facebook.com enter your login credentials at the top right corner of the facebook login page and click on the Log In button to proceed to your Facebook news feed.
- Next, click the triangular-shaped icon at the top right corner of your Facebook page
- Now, click Settings from the dropdown menu to continue to the facebook general settings page
- Locate and click Public Posts
- Click Friends at the far right of the “who can follow you” option and select public
That is how to edit your facebook followers setting.
How To Edit Facebook Followers On Mobile
If you’re using your smartphone to access facebook via facebook app, do the following to edit your facebook followers setting:
- Tap to open the facebook app on your device
- Enter your login details if you’re prompted to do so and tap login to continue to your account
- Next, tap on the three lines icon at the top right corner of the Facebook app if you’re using Android and at the bottom of the page if you’re using iPhone device
- Tap Settings & Privacy
- Tap Settings
- Tap Scroll down the page to privacy and you should see Public Posts. Click on it
- Tap Public on the “who can follow me” option and you’re done
That is how to edit your facebook following me option using your mobile devices.
Bear in mind that facebook followers see your posts in News Feed. Friends follow your posts by default, but you can also allow people who are not your friends to follow your public posts.
The above settings help you choose who follows you on facebook.
Once you enable that, every time you post on facebook, you choose which audience you want to share with. If you leave it at public everyone will be able to see and share the post.
Note that the above setting doesn’t apply to people who follow you on Facebook Marketplace and in buy and sell groups.
You can manage those settings on facebook Marketplace.
Now that you’ve edited your facebook followers settings, let’s consider who follow us on facebook.
Who Is Following Me On Facebook?
To figure out your facebook follower, do the following:
- Go to the top right corner of any Facebook page and click on your name
- Click Friends under your facebook cover photo
- Locate and hover your mouse on the More button at the right-hand side of the page that appears
- Click Followers from the dropdown menu and the list of all your Facebook followers will be displayed.
Bear it at the back of your mind that if you don’t allow any followers that you won’t see the option on your account.
Who Is Following Me On Facebook(MOBILE)?
To find out your facebook followers on mobile devices, do the following:
- Open the Facebook app on your device
- Tap on your profile photo at the top left corner of the page
- Scroll down the page and you should see “followed by (number) people” tap on it and you’ll be taken to your Facebook followers list
That is how to see your facebook followers list on mobile devices.
How To Follow People On Facebook
The process involved in following people on facebook is very simple and easy.
To follow someone on facebook, locate and click on their name on your facebook page or enter their name in the search section of the facebook page and click on the search button.
Next, click on their name to continue to their facebook newsfeed.
Now, go to the bottom right of their cover picture and click follow.
Bear in mind that if someone you wish to follow on facebook does not set its followers to “public”, you won’t see the follow button on their Facebook newsfeed.
How To Unfollow People On Facebook
If you wish to unfollow someone on facebook, go to their Facebook newsfeed, go to the bottom right of their cover photo, hover your mouse on following, and then click Unfollow at the bottom of the popup box.
That is how to unfollow people on facebook.
How To Unfollow Someone On Facebook App
To Unfollow someone on facebook using your mobile app, locate and tap on the person’s profile photo. Tap following on their newsfeed. Tap Unfollow and you’re done.
That is how to unfollow people on facebook app.
How To Follow And Unfollow People On Facebook Marketplace
If you’re using the facebook marketplace to buy or sell things, following your customers may be necessary.
Interestingly, when you follow someone on facebook marketplace, you will always get notified when they create listings on the free marketing place.
To follow someone on the marketplace, do the following:
1. Log onto your Facebook account
2. Click the facebook marketplace icon at the left column of your Facebook newsfeed
3. Look for the listing from the person you’d like to follow.
4. Locate and click the seller’s name,
5. Lastly, click Follow.
How To Unfollow Someone On Facebook Marketplace
To unfollow someone on marketplace, do the following:
- Click this link to go to the Facebook Marketplace following screen.
- Find the person you wish to unfollow below Sellers and click Unfollow on the right.
How To Turn Following On/Off On Facebook Marketplace
Bear in mind that you can only turn on or off following on facebook marketplace via the facebook app. The feature is not available on the facebook website.
To turn on/off following on marketplace on facebook app using your iPhone or Android device, follow the below guide:
- Open the Facebook app on your device and tap on the three lines icon
- Tap on the marketplace icon or tap see more if you can’t find the marketplace button
- Tap You, then tap Marketplace Profile.
- Tap Marketplace Followers, then tap the i-like icon in the top right.
- Tap Manage Followers or Turn Off Following.
Bear in mind that if you turn off following for Marketplace, you’ll lose any existing followers even if you turn it on again.’
How To Follow And Unfollow People On FB Marketplace (MOBILE)
If you’re using facebook app on your device to access the marketplace, do the following to follow and unfollow people.
- Tap the three lines icon at the top or bottom of the facebook app
- Tap marketplace icon or tap see more if you can’t find the marketplace button
- Find a listing from the person you’d like to follow.
- Scroll down to the seller’s name and tap Follow.
To unfollow someone o facebook marketplace app,
- Open the Facebook for iPhone or Android app and tap the menu button.
- Tap the marketplace button. If you don’t see the marketplace button, tap See More.
- Tap You, then tap Following.
- Below Sellers, tap the name of the person you want to unfollow.
- Tap Following
How To See Your Facebook Marketplace Followers Via Mobile
To see who’s followed you on Marketplace:
1. Open the Facebook for iPhone or Android app and tap .
2. Tap on the facebook marketplace icon. If you don’t see marketplace icon, tap See More.
3. Tap You, then tap Marketplace Profile.
4. Tap Followers.
That is how to see your facebook marketplace followers on your mobile devices.
How To Facebook Facebook Business Page
To follow a facebook page, click on the page and then go to the bottom left of the page cover page and click follow.
How to see list of followers on facebook business page
To see your facebook business page followers, do the following:
- Click on the triangular-shaped icon at the top right side of any Facebook page
- Click Manage pages from the dropdown menu
- Click on the page you wish to see the facebook followers
- Go to the right hand side of the page and you see the number of people who are following the page. Click on the option and you’ll see all the people following your facebook business page.
- Step 4 above will take you to your facebook insights page. Scroll down the page to the page followers section and click on it
If you don’t see your facebook page followers via the above procedure, follow this guide:
- Click Settings at the top right corner of the business page
- Click People & other pages at the left column of the settings page
- Click people who like this page and select People who follow this page and you’ll see all the people that have followed your page. Bear in mind that your Facebook page members follow the page by default.
How to Unfollow a Facebook Business Page
To unfollow a page you’ve followed on Facebook, click on the page name to continue to the page newsfeed.
Next, go to the bottom left of the page cover picture and hover your mouse on the following option. Click Unfollow from the dropdown menu and you’re done.
That is how to unfollow people on facebook.
I can’t see my followers on facebook app
To see your followers on facebook app, click on your facebook name, scroll down the page and you should see followed by people. Click on that option and you should see all your Facebook followers.
If however, you can’t find your followers, go to your Facebook settings page and set that followers feature to public.
That is to on facebook followers.
I hope this post was helpful!!!