How Can I see my followers on Facebook? On facebook, other users can choose to add you as their friends or followers. Facebook doesn’t usually notify people when someone follows them. Someone that follows you on facebook, will be notified with all that you do while using facebook. How to follow someone on facebook is pretty easy and simple.
All you need to do is to visit the profile page of the person you wish to follow and then click on the follow button at the bottom right of their facebook cover photo.
This article is all about how to check your facebook followers. So if you wish to know all the people that have followed you on facebook, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below.
Who can follow you?
Your friends automatically follow you. You can also let people who aren’t your friends follow you.
To manage who can follow you:
- Click the downward pointing arrow at the top-right corner and select Settings.
- Click Public Posts on the left.
- Select Friends or Public next to Who Can Follow Me.
- Public Post Comments: Allows you to select who can comment on your public posts. Learn how to adjust who can like or comment on your public posts.
- Public Post Notifications: Allows you to select if you want to get notifications when people who aren’t your friends start following you and share, like or comment on your public posts.
- Public Profile Info: Allows you to select who can like or comment on your public profile information, which includes profile photos, profile videos, cover photos, featured photos and News Feed updates about changes to your Intro section. Learn how to adjust who can like or comment on your public profile information.
See Who’s Following You
If you’ve allowed people to follow you, you can see a list of your followers by going to your profile, clicking Friends below your cover photo and then clicking More > Followers. If you don’t have any followers, you won’t see this option.
Note: If you let people who aren’t your friends follow you, people who send friend requests that you ignore or delete will automatically start following you. If you don’t want someone to follow you, you can block them at any time.
How To Show Your Followers on Your Facebook Profile
If your facebook followers doesn’t display on your timeline, you can activate that. How to turn on your followers button on facebook is pretty simple and easy. Just follow the below guide to get that done right.
- First off, you will need to login your facebook account
- Next, go to the top right corner of the facebook page and click on the v-shaped icon
- Click on the Settings from the dropdown menu and you will be taken to your profile settings page
- Now, check the left column of the page and you should see the public posts option. Click it
- Check below the Public Post Filters and Tools section and then set privacy to public in Who Can Follow Me section and you are done
That is it on How Can I see my followers on Facebook? I hope this article was helpful. Please share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!