Samsung Galaxy Fold 5G
The Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 Octa-core (12.84 GHz Kryo 485 + 32.42 GHz Kryo 485 + 41.78 GHz Kryo 485) CPU powers the Samsung Galaxy Fold 5G. The smartphone has a 7.3-inch Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1536 x 2152 pixels.
A 12 MP (wide) + 12 MP (telephoto) + 16 MP (ultrawide) lens sensor is used in the back camera.
A 10 MP (wide) + 8 MP (wide) sensor is used on the front camera. Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and barometer are among the phone’s sensors.
Non-removable Li-Po 4235 mAh battery + Fast battery charging 15W + Fast wireless charging 15W + Power bank/Reverse wireless charging 9W
Android 9.0 is installed on the phone (Pie).
The Samsung Galaxy Fold 5G is available in a variety of hues, including Space Silver and Cosmos Black. It has a 3.1 reversible Type-C 1.0 connector.
Samsung Galaxy Fold 5G – SPECIFICATIONS
ModelSamsung Galaxy Fold 5G
- Design Type : The size, shape, and appearance of a mobile phone, as well as the arrangement and placement of essential components, are referred to as form factor. In mobile phones, there are three major form factors: bar phones, folding phones, and sliding phones.
- Dimensions : 160.9 x 117.9 x 6.9 mm unfolded + 160.9 x 62.9 x 15.5 mm folded
- Weight : 263 milligrams (With Battery)
- Display Type => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even more advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layers of conductive material with a very small gap between them that acts as a resistor) are some of the display technologies and types (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)
Resolution1536 x 2152 pixels
- Display Colors : The number of various shades of color that the screen can display => 64K colors, 256K colors, and 16 million colors. Obviously, 16M is the maximum accessible range of colors and is superior than the others.
16 Million Colors
- Pixel Density (PPI) : is the pixel density on a given display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is determined by dividing a display’s diagonal pixel resolution by its diagonal dimension; the higher the pixel density, the better the display quality. 362 ppi (pixels per inch)
Touch ScreenYes Multi Touch Support
- Display Protection => It is usually best to go for a smartphone with Gorilla Glass for that added protection and peace of mind. Gorilla Glass is a particular alkali-aluminosilicate glass layer with outstanding damage resistance that helps protect mobile displays from scratches, drops, and bumps of everyday use. 4.6-inch Super AMOLED panel with 720 x 1680 pixels (21:9)
- Features : HDR10+
- CPU : The device’s main processor.
1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 + 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 + 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485) Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 + 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 + 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU : (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor that manipulates and alters memory quickly to speed up the production of images in a frame buffer for output to a display. This includes lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.
- RAM (Memory) : (Random Access Memory) is a sort of computer memory that allows information to be stored and accessed fast from random locations. Any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the bytes before it. The most prevalent type of memory in computers, smartphones, tablets, and other electronic devices is RAM.
- Internal Storage : is a data storage space (flash memory) that is commonly found in smartphones, tablets, and other electronic devices, and is used to store the operating system, apps, music, images, videos, files, and other user data.
- Memory Card Slot : is a memory card slot that can be used to insert a memory card. You can use memory cards to expand the phone’s built-in memory. A memory card (also known as a flash memory card or a storage card) is a compact storage medium for storing data such as text, photos, audio, and video on small, portable, or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, and digital cameras.
- Sensors : are electronic components that detect and respond to information from the physical world in some way. Light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure, and location are examples of specific inputs. A location sensor, such as a GPS receiver, may determine the present location of your electronic device, and the output is usually a signal that is converted for use in computing systems.
Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and barometer (side-mounted)
Bixby dictation and natural language instructions
Samsung DeX (Samsung DeX) is (desktop experience support)