Listing inventory on Facebook Marketplace has several benefits:
1. You can reach extend your reach to let people discover your products where they’re shopping.
2. You can display items clearly to help attract customers on Facebook.
3. You can allow transactions to happen on Facebook by setting up payments.
Marketplace supports direct brands and authorized retailers in the US that meet the following criteria:
1. Orders must be shipped within 3 days and received within 7 days.
2. Returns must be accepted within 30 days.
3. Product listings include a description, images, and a thumbnail image on a solid background without graphics, text, icons or badges.
Facebook doesn’t charge fees to list inventory on Facebook Marketplace, but remember that there may be fees to work with our listing partners.
How To List E-commerce Inventory on Facebook Marketplace
Before we proceed to the steps on how to list e-commerce inventory on Marketplace, note that access to this feature is limited.
If you’re a Page admin interested in this feature, apply here and provide an email address to learn more about this program.
These are the listing partners we work with to show e-commerce inventory on Marketplace.
E-commerce retailers should contact one of these partners to express interest in having inventory appear in Marketplace:
That is on Retail E-commerce | E-commerce Inventory | Retail E-commerce Inventory on Facebook Marketplace.