Aside from the standard poke, Facebook also has a poke’s app that lets you send a message, photo or video that only displays for a short period of time such as 1, 3, 5 or 10 seconds.
The recipient must also have the poke app on their phone, and these pokes cannot be viewed or sent from a desktop. See how to poke a Facebook friend using the Poke’s app below;
How To Poke Using Poke App
1. First, you’ll need to download the app on your phone.
2. Log into your Facebook account in the app.
3. Confirm that you want to use the app under that name.
4. Select “Poke a friend with a message, video or chat.”
5. Type in the name of your friend or select a name from your list of contacts.
6. Type in your message, and select a photo or video. If you want to add text to a photo or video, tap the screen and hold, and then type in your message or draw on the photo.
7. Choose how long you want the message to display.
8. Finally, tap “Send.”
How To View Pokes You Have Received
To see a poke you have received, just tap and hold the message, photo or video until the time runs out.
Removing your finger from the screen will cause the message, photo or video to disappear. Once it’s gone, it cannot be viewed.
Keep in mind that while pokes disappear after the time limit, they are still retrievable from Facebook for 90 days.
If a friend snaps a screenshot of your poke, Facebook will send you a notification by flashing an icon next to the poke app on your homepage to let you know. Facebook recommends contacting the friend and asking him or her to remove the screenshot directly if you do not wish to have it displayed
Please share “Pokes Received By Me | How To Know If You Have Been Poke | Check Facebook Pokes” with your loved ones using the buttons below.