NABTEB result 2023 will be published shortly! Learn how to check your NABTEB SSCE result through the official NABTEB result checking portal once the results are eventually released by reading on.
This article will demonstrate how to access your NABTEB result using your NABTEB registration information. If you want to know how to verify your NABTEB 2023 results online, please continue reading.
Is NABTEB Result 2023 Out!
The result for the May/June 2023 National Business Certificates (NBC) and National Technical Certificate (NTC) examinations, which were administered by the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB), is not yet available.
Once the results have been released, the official NABTEB Result verifying portal will be activated. The official link to access your NABTEB Results is https://eworld.nabteb.gov.ng. Please follow the steps indicated below to check your result once it has been released. To view the 2023 NABTEB results online, please adhere to the steps listed below.
Please visit www.result.NABTEB.gov.ng to obtain tokens and view your results. Additionally, you may contact us via the comment box if you encounter any difficulties.
How to Check NABTEB Result Online
To check your NABTEB result online, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of NABTEB at https://www.nabtebnigeria.org/
- Click on the “Result” button on the menu bar of the homepage.
- Select the examination type you sat for (May/June or Nov/Dec).
- Enter your Candidate Identification Number (CIN) in the space provided.
- Select the examination year.
- Enter the card serial number found on the reverse side of your NABTEB scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your NABTEB scratch card.
- Click on the “Submit” button to view your result.
Note: NABTEB scratch cards can be purchased at designated banks or online through the NABTEB website.
How to Check NABTEB Result Using Your Mobile Phone
To check your NABTEB result using your mobile phone, follow these steps:
- Open your phone’s messaging app.
- Create a new message.
- In the recipient’s phone number field, type 55019.
- In the message field, type NABTEBExamNoExamTypeExamYear. Replace ExamNo with your NABTEB Examination Number, ExamType with either Nov/Dec or May/June, and ExamYear with the year of the examination. For example, if your examination number is 12345678, and you wrote the Nov/Dec examination in 2022, your message should read NABTEB12345678Nov/Dec2022.
- Send the message.
- You will receive a reply message containing your NABTEB result.
Note that this service costs N50 (Fifty Naira) per SMS, and you must have a minimum balance of N50 on your phone to use it.
If you still have concerns about how to access your NABTEB results, please leave a comment below this page and we will respond as soon as possible.