My Walmart Username – How To Change Your Username On Walmart.com: Are you a walmart online shop user and looking for a guide on how to edit your account username? If yes or something related to that, here is a concise guide on how to easily access your walmart account settings page and change your username without stress.
Unarguably, several internet shopping platforms require a username and/or a functional email address as well as a password before one can sign up for an online account.
A large number of these Internet sites make it relatively easy to change your password, however, it may be tougher to change your username on the account.
An online account owner, it is obvious that you may want to change the username on your online account for a variety of reasons. Fortunately, Walmart makes it fairly simple to make this change.
This article is all about how to change your username on walmart website.
Note that before you can change your walmart username that you will need the following:
- Your email address
- Your password
If you have those documents already, follow the below steps to change your walmart account username fast and easily:
My Walmart Username – How To Change Your Username On Walmart.com
- First off, you will need to visit Walmart.com,
- Next, you will need to click on “My Account” option at the top right corner of the walmart homepage
- Click sign in with your current Walmart account email address and password.
- Click on the link that says “Change Name, Email and Password.
- Enter your current password as requested.
- Change your username on this page by entering your new one into the “Email” fields. If you do not want to change your password, enter your current password into both the “New Password” and “Confirm New Password” fields.
- Click “Save Changes” and you are done. You will receive a confirmation email from Walmart.
That is it on My Walmart Username – How To Change Your Username On Walmart.com.
I hope this article was helpful.
Please share it with your friends and loved ones!!!