How To Make A Public Event On Facebook 2022 – Create A Facebook Public Event: Do you have an event you would want your facebook friends to get to know about it and thus, want to figure out how to create a facebook event? If yes, you have come to the right place.
Interestingly, during the course of this article, you will see all the steps you need to follow to create a public event on facebook. You will also have access to the process you need to follow to easily invite friends to your facebook public event.
Facebook is a social networking website that has acquired global acceptance. The online social media platform has provided opportunities for people all around the globe to get too closer to one another.
The interesting point about the website is its numerous invaluable features that people can use to affect their lives. In this article, we have chosen to take a look at facebook public events and how to create one to organize your work team.
If you want to create an event on facebook, this article will teach you will the steps you will to hover about the facebook interface and create one for yourself.
How To Create Facebook Public Event On Desktop Computer
If you are using your personal computer to access the facebook web, you can follow the below guide to create facebook event fast and easily:
- Click on “Events” in the left menu of your News Feed
- Click on “Create Event” in the top right
- On the drop down menu, click on “Public event”
- Tap on “Event Host” to select the page or profile that will host the event (if you are an admin in any page, you can allow the page to stay as the “Host” as the page will automatically appear as host)
- Fill in the “event name”, “location” and “date/time”
- Fill in the “Details”:- “description” to give people more information about the event and “keywords”
- Fill in the “Ticketing URL” under “Tickets” Here, you will add a link to your ticketing website where people can get the ticket to attend your event
- Under “Options”, choose who can edit and post in the event, also add your friends and other pages to be “Co-hosts”.
- You can choose whether or not to display the guest lists by ticking or unticking the “display guest list” box.
- Click on “Create” after you are done to create your event. You can also schedule your event to be created at a later date by clicking on the drop down menu (close to “Create”).
How To Create Facebook Public Event On Mobile App
If you are using your smartphone to access the facebook app, you can follow the below guide to create facebook event fast and easily:
- Click on the menu button at the top right-hand of your Facebook page
- Scroll down and click on “Events”
- Click on the blue button at the right-hand bottom corner of the page
- On the top of the page, tap on the drop-down button to choose between a “Private” or “Public” event (the default setting is “Private event” so tap on it and change it to “Public event”)
- Add photo
- If you are an admin in any page, you can allow the page to stay as the “Host”, (the page will automatically appear as host), if you decide otherwise, just tap on “Host” to change it to your preference
- Fill in the event name, time, location, details, and ticket URL
- Tap on “Co-hosts” to add friends as co-hosts to the event
- Tick and untick the two boxes that says “Only admins can post to the event wall” and “Posts must be approved by admin” to suit your preference
- Hit on “Publish” after you are done.
Those are the steps you will need to follow to create facebook public event using your pc and smartphone devices.
How To Invite People Your Facebook Event
When you create a facebook event, you can decide you see and have access to the event. One way of doing that is to use the invite button to invite the person you want to join the event.
So quickly click on the invite button and select the person you want to contribute to the event. Once you do that, the person will see the invite command and then accept it. Bear in mind that you can also assign roles to people in your facebook event. As we earlier said that depends on you and how trust-worthy the person is.
That is it on How To Make A Public Event On Facebook 2022 – Create A Facebook Public Event.
I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!