The most convenient method to get to both checklists at the same time is to link your Facebook profile to your Twitter account. After linking both accounts, your Twitter tweets appear instantly on your Facebook web page.
How To Link Facebook To TwitterGo to http://www.facebook.com/twitter as well as click on the “link to twitter” button. You can attach your individual account (at the top) and/or any of your Facebook web pages all from this page.
Note: you have to be visited to the Twitter account you are attempting to web link.
From there it will take you to a punctual to authorize Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not visited, you will certainly need to enter your Twitter username as well as password first.
When you click on “Authorize” it will reroute you back to Facebook where you see the adhering to display and also can select what sort of content you want to share by clicking the boxes.
Here you can make a decision just how much details you want to show Twitter after that click “save changes” as well as you’re prepared! Now you’ll be able to merely post a condition upgrade in Facebook that will certainly save you from needing to login to both solutions and post two different updates.
Note: since Twitter has a 140 character limit, it will immediately truncate your article with an instantly developed brief URL (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly connect back to the original message on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right corner of your Twitter screen. Click “Settings” from the drop-down menu – (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click “Profile” on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the “Post your Tweets to Facebook” switch below the screen.
4. Click the “Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts” button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address as well as password if triggered.
6. Click the “Log In with Facebook” button.
7. Click the “Allow” button. Your Facebook account is verified then linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to release your tweets to a Facebook page that you manage, examine the “My Facebook page” choice and choose a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the “Disconnect” link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.Warning: Twitter “@reply” messages will not be released to your Facebook wall.
That is it on Can I Link Twitter And Facebook – How to Connect Facebook To Twitter. Kindly share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!