How To View My Blocked List On Facebook 2022: Want to find out where your blocked friends are on Facebook? We will see how to check Facebook blocked users list so you can decide whether to unblock them or not.
Facebook allows you to block and unblock people.
You can block anyone bothering on your Facebook.
So how do you go about accessing those friends or Facebook users that you’ve blocked? We shall see how to locate users blocked by you on FB.
How To Locate Your Blocked List On Facebook
\Below are the steps to be taken in order to view all your blocked lists.
- To view your Facebook block list:
- Click in the top right of any Facebook page
- Click Privacy Shortcuts
- Click How do I stop someone from bothering me?
- Click View All Blocked Users.
How To Unblock Someone On Facebook App
If you want to unblock someone on facebook app, you will need to follow the below guide:
- First off, you will need to turn on your mobile phone
- Next, you will need to tap on the facebook app icon to continue to the facebook homepage
- Enter your login details and log in your account
- Once the News Feed page opens up, tap the More button from the top-right corner of the interface.
- On the More window, under the HELP & SETTINGS section, tap the Account Settings option.
- Once the Settings page opens up, tap the Blocking category from the displayed list.
- On the Block users window, tap the Unblock button representing the person you want to unblock.
- From the next window that appears, tap the Unblock button to finally the person.
That is it on How To View My Blocked List On Facebook 2022.
Please share this article with your friends and loved ones.