How to Use GIFs on Facebook Comments: Are you looking for a guide on how to post a gif on Facebook as a comment? If your answer is yes, here is a simple tutorial on how to post a gif on Facebook.
Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
See: Facebook marketplace
Show how you really feel with an animated GIF the next time you comment on a Facebook post.
- how to post a gif on Facebook from iPhone
- how to post my own gif on Facebook
- how to post a gif on Facebook from iPhone photos
- how to post a gif on a Facebook business page
- The facebook gif comment not working
- how to post multiple gifs on Facebook
- post gif on Facebook business page 2022
- how to post my own gif on Facebook comment
GIFs have been animating our screens for decades and they’re about to go a step further.
The popular image format has been around for an impressive 30 years this month and to mark the occasion Facebook has decided to expand its support so that you can now comment in GIFs.
Thus, if you love to get really expressive with your replies, read on now, it’s super easy to do.
How to add a GIF to a Facebook post on a phone or tablet
- Tap the Comment button as normal.
- Next to ‘Write a comment…’ click the GIF button.
- A selection of the most popular trending GIFs will appear but you can search for something that reflects your mood more by searching. Simply type a word and see what appears.
How to add a GIF to a Facebook post on a computer
- Click on the Comment button as normal.
- Next to the camera icon, click on the GIF icon.
- In the box that appears you’ll see trending GIFs. You can also search for a GIF that reflects your mood by typing in the box above. Scroll down to see the full selection.
That is it on How to Use GIFs on Facebook Comments.
Please share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!