Hello! Friends, are you looking for a guide on How to unblock someone on Facebook on phone?
Do you blocked somebody and want to learn how to remove them from your Facebook blocked list?
If your answers are yes, here is a concise tutorial for unblocking blocked people on Facebook.
Interestingly, this article will take you through the process you to navigate to your Facebook blocked list and unblock friends so choose from the list.
Facebook, the most exciting social media platform has lots of features that make the website easy to go by.
All Facebook users can block and unblock people on the platform.
When you unblock block Facebook friend, the following things happen:
- The person will immediately be removed from your blocked list
- you can reconnect with the person by sending a friend request
- the person can now see posts you share with the public
- the person won’t automatically become your friend
Yes! Those are the things that will happen when you unblock someone you’ve blocked on Facebook.
Steps On How to log in On Facebook
Before we shall proceed with the steps you need to unblock someone on Facebook, let us consider how to log in to Facebook on your browser.
To login Facebook on your browser, do the following:
- To log in open your app or go to the Facebook site.
- You’ll be taken to the Facebook official website. Next, navigate to the top right corner of the Facebook page and you should see two boxes. The boxes require you to enter your email or phone number and also your password.
- Enter your email or phone number and your password.
- Finally, tap on the sign-in or login button and you’ll be taken to your Facebook page.
If however, you can’t log in to your Facebook account after following the above steps, here is a Facebook post that teaches how to get back your Facebook account.
How To View Your Facebook Blocked Users
Facebook blocked list is a particular section on Facebook where Facebook hides the names of people you don’t want to interact with on Facebook.
So if you’ve blocked someone on Facebook and want to unblock them back, all you need to do is to navigate to your Facebook blocked and click on the unblock button that is close to the name.
Here is a brief guide on how to see your Facebook blocked list:
- From your Facebook page, hover to the top page and click on the V-like icon
- Tap on the Settings option
- and click blocking on the left side of the page that appears
- Scroll down the page and you should see all the persons you’ve blocked on Facebook.
- You may be required to confirm your unblock command
That is it on how to unblock someone from your Facebook blocked and then reconnect with them if you so choose.
Note that you can’t reconnect with someone you’ve unblocked on Facebook automatically.
If you want to start interacting with someone on Facebook, send them friend requests and wait for them to accept them.
How to unblock someone on Facebook on phone
To unblock someone on the Facebook app on phone, do the following:
- Tap on the Facebook app on your phone and log in to your account and then follow the following actions:
- On your Facebook app, tap on the menu button (☰)
- Tap on “Account Settings’ (for iPhone users tap on “Settings”)
- Tap on “Blocking”
- Tap on the menu button (☰)
- Tap on “Settings and Privacy”
- Scroll down and tap on “settings”
- Locate and tap on “Blocking”
- The list of all the people you’ve blocked on Facebook will appear. Now click on the unblock option that is next to their name.
The person will immediately be removed from your Facebook list of blocked friends.
That is it on how to unblock someone you’ve blocked on Facebook.
FAQ: Can I unblock myself when someone blocks me on Facebook?
The answer is NO:
Facebook has no feature that lets you unblock yourself when someone else bocks you on the giant social media platform.
It is only the person that has blocked is eligible to unblock you. Until he/she does that, you can’t interact with their profile anymore.
However, if you are desperate and want to interact with the person, you can create a Facebook account and search for them.
That is how to unblock Facebook fast and easily. Do you have any issues or contributions regarding the unblock Facebook feature?
Feel free to use the comment below to air your view.
Thanks, and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones.