HOW TO TIE THE LATEST GELE – 2022
Hey! Beautiful ladies, Welcome to web.belmadeng.com. In today’s article, I will be sharing with you the list of how to tie the latest Gele perfectly.
So grab a seat and start becoming a pro!
1. Start by folding at the end of the Gele, this will ensure the is a smooth base at the front (crown of the head).
2. Take the Gele and wrap it around the head from the back to the front (towards your forehead) ensuring that the ends at the front are equal. This aspect is critical.
3. Then take one side of the Gele, e.g: the left side, and wrap it towards your right all the way round to the left ear and secure with your hands. At this point, the left side of the Gele will be shorter than that of the right side.
4. Take the right side and cross it over the left side of the Gele. Then take the right side (the longer side) round the head to the back, wrapping it and securing it with your hands at the back.
5. At the side & back of the Gele, begin to arrange the Gele measure around the head in levels and layers…
…begin to squeeze the ends to form a fan from the middle of the layout, ensuring that the leftover at the end closest to you is enough to grip.
6. Repeat the same on the other side.
7. Secure the grip by typing both ends closest to you into a knot and neatly tucking in the loose bits.
8. At this point there will be 2 layers at the top of the Gele piece. Start arranging the layer at the back first making sure the highest point of the Gele is in the middle.
9. Then move to the layers at the front. Start making lines and wrinkles forming layered steps at the front of the Gele with your fingers. Be sure to try to make them as defined as possible.
10. Push the Gele back as desired away from the face to give the face a lift. Be sure not to push back excessively to prevent the Gele from falling off your head. Also, be sure not to pull your ears out of the Gele.
The final step is to keep adjusting the Gele until the desired result is achieved.
Scroll down to see our latest pictures;