It’s difficult to block someone in real life but you definitely can on Whatsapp and blocking someone from any device or any apps is a very common thing today. One-click is all it takes to permanently delete someone on any app. It’s difficult to block someone in real life but you definitely can on Whatsapp and blocking someone from any device or any apps is a very common thing today. One-click is all it takes to permanently delete someone on any app. This means you won’t be able to send SMS messages to the person who blocked you. Almost every messaging app on your phone has a blocking feature. So does WhatsApp. If you get into a person’s / someone’s block list, you will find it impossible to send them messages. So here’s how to text someone who blocked you. I’m sure you will love this tutorial.
What if you want to explain yourself or convey important information? They have blocked you, so your messages won’t reach them in the normal way. Also if you can’t see the person offline, the scene gets worse. That’s when this tutorial comes to save the day. Now you can message them even though they have blocked you.
Did you ask – How? Well, keep reading. There are 4 methods so you may wanna check the table of content below. Let’s get started with the hacks.
In this post, we’ll explore:
1. Delete Your WhatsApp Account and Sign Up Again
You can revoke the blockage by recreating your WhatsApp account. After this, you can immediately text someone from your contacts who blocked you on WhatsApp. You can follow the steps given below.
- Take up your phone and open WhatsApp on it. Then, hit the three dots on the right-top corner and go to “Settings>> Account” on your phone.
- You can now see an option named “Delete My Account” there. Don’t forget to tap on it. It may seem weird, but you need this to recreate your account on your phone.
- Here, you will have to “choose your country” (or enter the country code) and “type your phone number” into the appropriate fields.
- Once you complete all the three steps, “hit the red Delete My Account button“. This should do the trick on your phone.
- Now close WhatsApp and Open it again. Now sign up for your WhatsApp Account just the way you did it the first time.