How To Schedule A Facebook Post: Are you looking for a guide on How To Schedule A Facebook Post? If your answer is yes, here is a comprehensive guide on How To Schedule A Facebook Post step by step. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Below is a step-by-step on how to schedule future posts for your business’s Facebook Page. To start, you need to have a Page already created.
If you don’t, don’t worry. We have an article that explains how to create your own Facebook business Page in just a few steps.
Once you have your Page, it’s time to jump into the first step.
If you are Facebook page owner and you are faced with the challenge of having to come online and post various images, videos or articles on an hourly or daily basis so you could keep your viewers entertained, then I have good news for you.
You can now schedule your Facebook post by linking your Facebook page or even account to a stream of web content which helps to post different things at specific time intervals.
This prevents constant releases of posts as well as constant login to your Facebook account. This can be done using Facebook’s integrated attributes which are highlighted below using desktop browsers;
- Login into your Facebook account using an internet browser on your PC
- Then go to the page you want to schedule posts for by clicking the arrow pointing down at the top of the screen, then select “pages” and then the exert page you are looking for
- On the page, click on “what’s on your mind” to create a new post but don’t fill in anything into the box yet but you can insert a video clip or photo into the box before scheduling it
- Now tap the arrow pointing downward beside post and then from the drop down menu select “schedule”
- Then you select a specific date or time for the post to automatically upload, click the small calendar icon to do this
- Finally, click on the “Schedule” tab, the post will be posted automatically on the exert date and time you’ve set.
To confirm if truly you have scheduled a post, check your timeline, you will see “I Scheduled Post” which you can quickly make any change from there whenever you feel like there is something wrong, you can also publish or deleted at any time.
Note that you can schedule your post for at least 10mins and as long as up to 6months.
Here are the steps you will need to follow to schedule a post on facebook with pictures.
Step 1: Create a post
Go to the top of your Facebook page’s timeline. There you will see the box where you can create a post.
Create a post for your page’s followers to see. If you need some inspiration, check out our article on creating beautiful images for your social media posts.
Step 2: Select Schedule
Once you’ve created a post, go to the drop down button next to Publish and select Schedule. That will bring you to a window that’ll allow you to select a time you want your post to go up.
Step 3: Select a date and time
Now select the date and time you want your Facebook post to post.
This is completely up to you. However, research has shown that the best time to post on Facebook is typically between 12 p.m. and 3 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. On the weekends, this time changes from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
Step 4: Click Schedule
Click on the Schedule button at the bottom of the window and—congrats! You’ve just scheduled your first Facebook post.
Before you pop open a bottle of champagne, stand up on your desk, and make a grand speech about how much your digital marketing skills are helping the business, you might run into some issues with your post.
That is it on How To Schedule A Facebook Post – How to Schedule a post on Facebook App.
I hope this article was helpful.