Although scanning the WhatsApp code is not difficult, you may want assistance at times. If you keep reading, you’ll discover how to do it effectively and quickly, with minimal effort. Simply follow the instructions to the letter and you’ll be done in minutes.
Scan WhatsApp Login Code
The WhatsApp code must be scanned in order to use the WhatsApp application on a computer and access an existing profile from both the phone and the computer. There is still no other way to link the mobile and computer applications apart from this.
To do so, make sure your phone is in good working order and that the camera is in good working order. It’s doubtful that you’ll be able to scan the code and gain access to the computer WhatsApp application if the camera is damaged or can’t focus properly. If everything appears to be in order, you should proceed to the steps below, which will take you through the scanning process in a simple and efficient manner.
How to scan WhatsApp code on iPhone
1. To begin, go to the WhatsApp application’s official website. Run the desktop software if you’ve already downloaded it. The code will be shown in the center of your screen or in the program window. Now, open the WhatsApp app on your phone.
2. If you are not already logged into your account, you must first log in and verify your phone number before continuing.
3. Select the “Settings” menu option. If WhatsApp now opens on the chat screen, hit the “Back” button to return to the main screen.
4. You must now locate and select the “WhatsApp Desktop” menu.
5. Tap the “OK Got It” button when you see it. This action will start the scanner, allowing you to continue working with the code.
6. If you already have WhatsApp Desktop running on another computer and are logged in, skip this and first tap the “Scan QR code” line.
7. Turn your phone so that the camera is facing the code in the application window’s center.
8. Make sure the distance between the camera and the screen is sufficient (about one foot)
9. When you scan the code, the website on your computer screen will refresh, and all of your conversations, contacts, and messages will appear. As you can see, the process isn’t overly difficult, and you may quickly do it using these instructions.