How to get minecrafts for free windows 10
Here’s how to do it:
- Sign into your Mojang account.
- You should see your Mincecraft purchase at the top of the page.
- Scroll down and you should see “Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta.”
- After that, simply click the button “Claim your free copy.”
- This will take you to a Microsoft page where you can redeem your code for the game.
- You may need to sign into your Microsoft account.
- The code field should auto-populate.
- Hit “Redeem.”
Now, once you have Windows 10 installed, you should find the game in your apps.
GamesBeat’s creed when covering the game industry is “where passion meets business.” What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you — not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and “open office” events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties
How to Download Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Free on PC: Minecraft is available for free download.
How to Download Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Free on PC__
Do you want to get the free Minecraft Bedrock edition? Are you tired of playing the original version? Have you purchased the Java Edition of Minecraft before October 2018? If you answered yes to all of these questions, you are fortunate to be reading this essay. Today I’ll show you how to acquire Minecraft Bedrock Edition for free on PC.
Minecraft is a block-based game in which you can construct your own universe. Millions of players use various devices to play Minecraft in order to improve their game strategy. The Java Edition is for PC, whereas the M Edition is for Mac.